Thursday, November 18, 2010

Next Up.....CF!!!

Now that AFA is over, time to look towards the future and welcome Comic Fiesta.
(my AFA report is conveniently at my DA journal, so go here for my thoughts on AFA X >>> AFA X : The Report)

Okay, hopefully there is nothing much to rush for CF except the fact that i need to either maintain, or lose more weight...
Also, i'm still contemplating whether or not to use my real hair for my cosplay....LOL..yeah..all those petty stuffs...
But most of the major stuffs are already settled.....LOL...recycle cosplays FTW!!!

my main concern now is ......my colleagues are planning a lot of makan sessions these few weeks..and with close colleague's birthdays and day trips....well...let's just say i need to work extra harder when i go home for my daily jog. Meaning instead of 5 rounds, i have to jog 10 rounds?
or maybe i have to go on extreme DIET once again once the calendar hits December.

YEah, well....with cosplays, my main concern is always my weight.....i'm not gifted with CLAMP like bodies, nor long and slender legs like.....sailormoon's?
THOUGH, i believe i'll feel more comfortable this year...LAst year i burnt a lot of eyes and mentally abused a lot of event goers.....So no more female cosplays this year...WOHOO!!!!
no more heels.......WOHOOOO!!!!
no more SHORT SKIRTS..WOHOO!!!!
no more thick make up WOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
(yay.i can sleep later..hahhaahahahah..RIKO YOU WAKE UP AND MAKE UP FIRST LA LOL!!!!)

AHEM~~~
so yeah...random rant coz i can't concentrate liao..LOL!!!

CF BANZAIIIIiiii...!!!
(i hope Kaname & Aira could appear here too, but meh...you can't please everyone..T^T)

Listening to : Code Geass R2 - World End
Mood : Sleepy~~~

1 comment:

Riko said...

"RIKO YOU WAKE UP AND MAKE UP FIRST LA LOL!!!!"

AIYA!!! Celaka u!!!!

*cekik, cekik, cekik!!!!!*