Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Here it is again...

Yeah...my old friend is here to visit me again..
Yes, the unexplainable 'emotional stressful' feeling........
Why?
well...i've been having hard time to sleep since monday....yes, i sleep at 12am....but i toss and turn and don't usually fall into deep sleep.
There must be something that is worrying me...but i just can't pinpoint on what the matter is.

I thought my drowning myself in the deep abyss of Animes and Mangas could cure it, but yeah...just for that moment, i tend to get my mind off whatever i'm worrying about (in which, i have absolutely no idea....) and focus on the anime/manga..
But after that....when i lie on the bed looking off into the white ceiling, i just can't sleep.

I thought of sleeping pills, but then i have none at home....
Drinking beer and wine is out of the question..
What is this emotional stressful feeling i'm going through now?!?!
i just don't know........really, i just don't know......

Listening to : Tackey & Tsubasa - Tremolo
Mood : Stressed up, but dunno why...=_=

1 comment:

Riko said...

Hey, u ok kah?

If u need someone to talk to, buzz me ok?