Saturday, October 16, 2010

Glamnation Glammed up well....

All i can say is...

ADAM LAMBERT is the greatest GLAM idol of the century..!!!!
yup, i went for the concert......i believe a lot has been mentioned in the newspapers regarding the stupidity of 'certain people/party' protesting his performance.....
(heck, stupid is as stupid does i guess? if you guys cant accept his performance, then DON'T COME AT ALL!!!!)

what i can see is, a superbly talented person, who came across the seas to puny little malaysia and performed an awesomely glammed concert.
I don't see any harm done, even if he does his usual kiss-tommy-tougue-tiving thing on stage....so what?!?!?
it's all part of the show....it's all part of art...
if you can't accept that form of art, then go hide yourself in a conservative cave and rot there....

ANYWAY~~~~
back to glamnation...XD
At the dot at 6pm, me and tiffany dashed out of the office......fearing that we'll be stuck in the traffic, we had to leave on the dot.
I was amazed that we manage to find the place (mind you, we didn't know where the stadium was, so we main bantai find the place with a bunch of google map printouts..LOL)
We reached at approximately 6.55pm or so, and parking was ABUNDANCE that time.....

both me and tiff had never attended concert such as this (i've attended VGL, but that is orchestrated type of performance...so it's very DIFFERENT~!)
so we're not exactly sure how the situation was. We wandered around, searched for food and took some photos......
After eating, we went to our numbered seats and waited for I Lin and the show to begin. I Lin missed the first 3 opening performances by our Malaysian Idol and another 2 more (i dunno their names..LOL...) Not bad, but compared to Adam?..........LOL.......incomparable..XD

The hilarious thing was the barricade became 'unbarricaded' when the lights went out...LOL..
(OHHH.!! randomly....MY WINAMP IS PLAYING FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT NOW!!! OMAIGOD!!!!)
the fans pushed forward, ignoring the barricade......me and tiff were like 'OMAIGOD....these people are scary!!!!'

At about 8.30pm or so......THE GLAM began.....XD (Good thing I Lin came in time!!!)
i couldn't believe my eyes...i'm looking at Adam Lambert LIVE!!!!
I almost had tears flow down my cheek because..OMAIGOD..i'm looking at him live..!!!!!
I didn't take any photos, because unlike most malaysians, i respect the rules set up that no cameras/videocams are allowed......So i tucked away my phone after some camwhoring sessions and enjoyed the show...

And yes...it's the BEST performance EVER..!!!
I loved it a lot when he sang Fever, For Your Entertainment, If I Had You and the iconic Whadaya Want from Me.
OH OH~~~~ when he introduced the crew, particularly Tommy (his bassist), in my mind....i was thinking 'sHonen ai, shonen ai, shonen ai' ALL THE TIME..!!!
LOL.....i give it a chop of approval...XD

All in all, i'm still suffering the aftermath of the concert...(see what Adam Lambert did to me?)
i even started calling MiLo, Adam...LOL..(and my mom was like ' Lambert sounded nicer....)
Adam Lambert FOREVER!!!
PLEASE COME TO MALAYSIA AGAINNNNNNNNN...!!!!!!!

Listening to : Adam Lambert - Whadaya Want From Me
Mood : XD XD XD

No comments: