Sunday, June 27, 2010

after the Standard Chartered run

i almost died....yes, almost died..
why?
well, i've ran a 10km run before, but i almost lost my legs for this one.
I practically didn't train a single thing for this run. I just wore the bib, and went to this event.
Result was WAAAAAYYYY dissapointing for me.....
I had expected to complete it 15 mins less than what i've finished this time.

Well, maybe the gap between my previous run was too wide...
hopefully my next run i'll be well prepared...
(oh, did i mention? i was feeling shitty for the entire run...yes, literally shitty, as in I WANTED TO GO POO when i was running......timing was ...well, shitty..!! ><;;;;)

Next run, SIEMEN'S RUN....here i come!!!!!
GANBATTE ORE!!!!!!

Listening to : SCANDAL - Beauteen
Mood : Exhausted-ly tired...=_=

No comments: