Friday, March 12, 2010

what if i slowed down?

recently, i've taken up another expensive hobby...yeah..it's one of the most expensive hobby i've ever indulge myself in yet.....

I thought nothing could be more expensive than cosplay, but i was wrong...
there was another expensive and gruesome one..
yes, it's none other than figurine collecting......

I've spent close to RM2k now on figurines alone...and i find myself unable to resist the figurines that are displayed on the shelves lately...=_=
my latest addition is from the Robot Spirits series, Bonta Kun!

It's a blessing in disguise that i only collect male figures (i've stopped collection gashapons as well..only going for 1/8, 1/10 and the likes now...LOL)
male figures are very much less and rare compared to those of the females.
and that kinda saves me from the monthly preorders..(not that it helped THAT much, but it still reduced my burden..haha)

So, with all that said....i believe it's time to slow down on my other hobby.....which is cosplaying..
seriously, my fire in it isn't as strong as before......i hate to admit it but i believe in another few years time (after i've completed what i promised my team members that i'll be cosplaying), i'll stop COMPLETELY from ordering costumes....but do not misunderstand...i'll still cosplay, but on a smaller scale now....

Most probably starting next year i'll start to dig out my older costumes and put them on sale...^^;;;
though, i'm still not sure which to put up for sale....
anyone out there interested in my past costumes? LOL...i'm up for offers...^^
most of my costumes are still in MINT condition...haha....

to the TEAM : i will fulfill all the cosplay projects that i've promised with you guys before i stop completely la...so no worries...whatever plan we have and will have, still goes on..^^

most probably i'll stop all costume orderings starting mid of 2012.....yeah, sounds like a LOOOOOOOONG time still, but at least that's what i have in mind now...who knows, i might find the fire and passion that i used to have so much last time in the near future?

Listening to : Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 - Kimi no Uta
Mood : Sleepy and ..er...hungry...|||oTL

No comments: