Wednesday, March 31, 2010

good....or bad?

lol....okay, the thing is... 
i was so bored last night (originally wanted to watch avatar...OK! OK! i know! I AM SLOW.!!!) but the mood wasn't there.... 
SO, i took out my Roy Mustang costume and played around with it....
I was slightly horrified, and also pleased..(ok..mixed feelings...) 
horrified or pleased first? 
hmmm... 

let's start with the good news first..^^ 
So, when i put on the costume, the top part of the uniform was kinda big...especially the boob area.. 
okay, i don't know whether it's the binder which are good, or i lose my boobs EVEN MORE....(horrified and well....pleased at the same time) 
that's that...... 

now come the horrifiying part.. 
the pants....WERE MUCH TIGHTER THAN LAST TIME!!!
i was like...WTF?! how come i lost weight for my torso, but not my ass? 
is that even possible? like i said...mixed feelings....
so i kinda got the motivation to lose more weight and now my target weight is to be 5 -8 kgs less by Comic Fiesta. 
i know CF is like....8 months away, but i've been on the plateau for sometime now, so i feel 8 months is not that much of a time for me to be thinner.... 

i'm like...cursed with huge ass....=_= 
if only technology was so advanced that there is a Fat Donation / Fat bank...like those Blood Donation drive.... 
I would be the first to sign up....haha....
(i have many friends wanting my Fats....no...seriuosly...they were all asking me to donate my 'extra layers' to them.....and, i dunno whether i should take that as a compliment....hahaha..)

Listening to : FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood - Period
Mood : =_=

1 comment:

Riko said...

I will be the first on your "donation" list LOL....

Needs more "assets" upfront LOL