Monday, February 8, 2010

Pre Birthday Celebration - Part 02

OMFG....i was shocked and kinda stunned today.....!!!
ok ok....let me rewind and tell it in a chronological order...i'm fumbling with words now...(or..er...fingers? since i'm typing now..hahaha..)

AHEM AHEM~~~~
it all started AFTER 6pm.....Tiffany and gang sort of said there was some kinda of briefing downstairs at the conference room....
i was like...ERRr...i did not get any email on it leh...am i like ....invovled? coz i mean, don't wanna be kaypoh la...LOL......

but then they all were like..OI..6pm liao..faster leh...go go....
i was like..'SHITZ...my Flash, Illustrator and Photoshop still open and it is opened with A LOT of files summore...=_=...shut down would require like...15 mins sia....'

When i finally shut down my machine, i walked out and WHOA...semua orang hilang....
i thought ' WAH...this time sure die liao.....late for briefing liao.....kanasai liao la...'
so cepat cepat run down la.....
when i reached downstairs, kenneth and felicia were like..CANOT GO IN LIAO...i was like..die liao..lagi jialat liao la....late until canot masuk.....first time sia...=_=

when i masuk, aiks.....nothing happen yet.....so i was like my normal self la..walking around and taking the mic holder, acting as if it's an award giving ceremony...
as usual, i gave my 'speech' la.....
mana tau, give give half way, they turned off the lights.....at first i thought briefing cancelled....kanasai kena tipu stay back...
and then......smelled something fishy liao.....
i heard songs.....BIRTHDAY song summore...LOL...

seriously, i was stunned....i don't know what reaction to give....=_=
i stood there like a 'gong kia'.....holding on to the mic stand summore.!!!!
so yeah, my fellow collegues threw a surprise PRE birthday celebration for me....
the 'culprit and gang' that were invovled in it....

- Tiffany
- Felicia
- Zaleha
- Cafen
- I Lin
- Ya Tze
- Desryne
- Kenneth
- Kenix
me and my sadistic looking face again...^^
=
My department in office..AnP! (all very de YENG wan!)
The Marketing peeps..!! (also siao siao wan....see that Cafen, damn yeng betul!)

but wait! it wasn't over yet....
i was busy figuring out how to 'disect' the cake and taking photos with my collegues when they took out a HUGE BOX......asking me to open it...
i was like......WTFOMFGBBQPEWPEW I-KNOW-WHAT-THIS-IS-I-HAVE-BEEN-EYEING-ON-IT-SINCE-LAST-YEAR.........

so...in my attempt to open the box....this was what happened...
see what that Desryne doing....pointing at the HUGE box..

saw the box LIEK finally....LOL....

and when i opened the box...THIS CAME OUT!! XD

BUBU!!!!! (yes, that's what i call him...^^)

Don't we all love BUBU? XD

ok..BUBU was a little shy here....LOL

wah..just born only, already wanna eat cake...sheesh...

ANYWAY peeps...i really really enjoyed so much...I love the surprise so much...I was actually speechless, and trust me, to make me speechless is no easy feat...LOL...

i really wanna express my thanks to these people :-

(at no particular order LOL..)

Tiffany, Felicia, Zaleha, Kenneth, I Lin, Desryne, Ya Tze, Cafen, See Wah, and Hui Zhen for giving me this surprise present.....i really reallly love the card too...it's like....THE ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD..!!! the card is like...the limited edition of all limited editions...!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! XD LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!!!

i really really loved this year's Birthday.......and well, it's not EVEN HERE YET!! XD XD

me and BuBu.....

See how BUBU occupies my KING SIZED BED.......HUGE BUBU!! LOL... OH, did i mention that he is a 2 METER stuffed bear? XD

yup...My Spot..LOL



OHH.and the family of BEARS!!!! XD BUBU is the ONISAN now..LOL..

LOVE IT LOTS!! XD THANKS YOU GUYS AGAIN!!! XD

Listening to : Abingdon Boys School - Via Dolarosa
Mood : WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! XD

No comments: