Wednesday, January 6, 2010

what a way to start the year....

Wow, i really salute myself..yes, i salute myself to be able to STILL type this crap.
well, you see....for the past few weeks, i haven't been able to rest really well....(cosplays and stuffs, snorings of others at night, going to penang, AGAIN snoring of others at night, etc etc...)

and what happens when a person lacks rest?
YES, they fall sick...as simple as that...!

my body finally gave in.....i thought it was just a simple flu that will come and go...
WHOA, was i wrong....
this is sort of a 70% blown flu.....(nope, not H1N1...the symptoms does not match..be at ease..)

i first started to feel like shit on Sunday Morning, yes...one day before i officially go back to work..
(irony rite? no work, not sick.....start work...start sick...WTF?!?)
but i just brushed it aside thinking that the weather was sucky..and proceeded to go on an outing with my cousin to KLCC...
WHOA, when i reached home, i started to feel even worse....but i still didn't care much...coz i thought, well...maybe i just needed sleep...

the 'storm' came on Monday morning....my voice changed, my nose began to fill and my head began to feel heavy.
STILL, i thought it's just my body being lazy for my first day of work for the new year.
i finally accepted the fact that i was sick when i started sneezing non stop on tuesday.

at first, i wanted to go see the doctor for MC, but feeling that i had to complete my work in the office, i decided against it....
IF, tomorrow i'm still feeling shitty, yes..no more procrastinating anymore....
i'll go see the doctor...and hopefully he'll give me an MC for my shitty condition...=_=

What a way to start the year....(with virus and bacterias...WOhoo..my newly found friends!)

Listening to : Inuyasha ~ The Final Act ~ - With You
Mood : Shitty...who would be feeling happy when they are sick!?

No comments: