Monday, January 4, 2010

HELLO 2010 - part 2

YEAP...it's HAPPY NEW YEAR part 2..!!

gah, there were lots of bittersweet feelings when i ushered in the new year this time around.
First, yea...i went clubbing...haha...one of my first clubbing countdowns ever...haha..(though, we didn't ACTUALLY counted down.....it's more like... 

OH...!! Fireworks!! 
*takes up glass* 
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS!!! 
*kampai!* 

ANYWAY, stayed on till 5am only i 'touched down' at home...and the result..LOL...
i started my new year's morning listening to my mom 'singing' her crow song.... 
AIYA....meaning she scolded/yelled/went ballistic on me la...LOL.... 
well, basically it wasn't my fault...i DID report to her what i was doing.....
it's just that the phone lines were all jammed up....
and to go back immediately after clubbing is like walking on a death rope.....
coz you never know when there'll be road blocks... 
(and to top it off, i had a bottle of half drank vodka in my car...=_=) 

and the following day, i woke up at 4pm...
WOhoo.....me and my cousin sorta had luteanner....(lunch + tea + dinner) all at the same time..haha. 
and what did we do that day? 
well, we marathoned movies again....LOL.. 
we saw 'Cloudy with a Chance for Meatball' (or sumthing like that) and ' Hotel for Dogs'
and later that night, we continued on with America's Next Top Model....LOL...(we get to see bitches fighting over beds, makeups, attention...yadda yadda yadda...) 

well, nothing much after that, we went to KLCC the next day and splurged on clothes in MNG and japanese magazines in Kino..(ok, that's just me..) 
OHHHh..and we had Starbucks TWICE!!!! once for lunch, and the later for Tea..(gosh...silent night taste marvelous..LOL...all those choco..!!) 

and well, what happened now? 
yeap....back to work....
and somehow, my body started to retaliate... 
i am falling sick now......GRrr..
my nose is leaking...NON STOP..><;;;; 

gah, i guess it's back to the same old routine now.....
oh well..chinese new year (and my birthday LOL) is in another 6 weeks time..
so i guess it wouldn't be THAT bad....i hope.....
(looking forward to Dec 2010 now..LOL!!!)

Listening to : Sukisyo - Just a Survivor 
Mood : SICK.....(i want my holidays back...=_=)

1 comment:

tiffany said...

HAhahahahha... i'm also looking forward to dec 2010.. =_____=