Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saiyuki Reload FINAL

HOLY MOLY CRAPAMOLY..!!!
I just finished Saiyuki Reload manga....

This is one serious shit....One of the BEST MANGA of ALL TIMES.!!
Ukoku is so sleazy, but as sleazy as he is, i still love that bastard..

and for Sanzo to deliver the final blow to Ukoku....WOOT..you go SANZO..!!!
(no worries, Ukoku didn't die...HOW CAN HE DIE? LOL....he was delivered ' true darkness ' by Sanzo...I'll leave it to your imagination what that means......^^)
that's why Sanzo, you're my number 1.....
(no..not even squallo, sebastian, ahtrun, kuroro, roy, etc..could get close to Sanzo's position in my heart)

Definitely a masterpiece...
Kazuya Minekura is my Goddess, and Saiyuki is my bible...

It seems that after Saiyuki Reload, there'll be a final installment to the saiyuki series,
'Saiyuki Reload Blast'

the preview of the new chapter.*credits to saiyuki_manga of the LJ community*

Preview: the New Chapter

At last, the Sanzo Ikkou have arrived in India. In this foreign land, where the anomaly’s influence runs rampant, their battles only heighten in their violence.

And also awaiting them is their tragic fate from 500 years ago—

What will they find at the end of their long and treacherous journey?

The curtain rises on the final chapter of Saiyuki, the main series.

The experiment to revive Gyumaou
The last Sanzo priest
The power of the Sutras from the Dawn of Time
The ultimate enemy, and—
A promise from 500 years ago—

--

On sale December 28, 2009, in the February issue of Monthly Comic Zero Sum:

A new series – Saiyuki Reload Blast


YES....tragic fate and a promise from 500 years ago, meaning Nataku would be in action....
YUP YUP..there is a teaser photo showing that Nataku bareing his blade and the reflection on the blade is that of Goku.
(speaking of which, that promise...i suppose it's the one where Nataku promised Goku where he'll bring him to the tree bares a lot of fruits....AAAA...i'm gonna cry again thinking of Gaiden's story...T^T)

This chapter will be out in December 2009....so i guess it's not THAT long of a wait..
So, let's see..Saiyuki Gaiden is 4 volumns long, Saiyuki Reload is around 10 volumns...
YOSH......time to save up some $$$ to collect the manga..!! XD
(yes, i already have the scanlations, but i really want to support the mangaka....so i'm getting the books.....LOL)
I am DEVOTED to my 'religion'...LOL....

btw, this is so adorable..!!

it looks as if Sanzo is gonna thwack Goku anytime...

Listening to : Saiyuki Burial - Shiny Moon
Mood : Saiyuki....saiyuki...saiyuki....*chants*

2 comments:

Entaria said...

I totally agree with you, Kazuya Minekura is my god and I am so obsessed with the Saiyuki series, and great post. For some reason I don't want Saiyuki to end and I am totally saving up for the manga :)

Sam. said...

Great post! I too am a huge Saiyuki fan. I just love the beautiful artwork, great story & characters- totally diferent than any other manga I have seen. So Saiyuki Reload ends, there'll be a new segment about them ariving in India correct? That new series is the finaly? I'm both sad & excited to read it, but it takes a long time for the US states to translate it. Cool blog by the way.