Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Junbi Wa I Ka?! YAROU DOMOU!?!?!?

Junbi Wa I Ka? YAROU DOMOU???!!? 

yes, though it's a bit early, we've already completed recruitment for our team in 2011..
(lol..told you it was a wee bit early for it..haha..) 
But, you can't blame us for wanting to get ready so early. It's always better to plan it earlier than expected. 
Yes, no doubt some of the costumes are easy to assemble...
but for me, 
it's seriously a pain in ass to get some of the stuffs... 

OH, btw, did i mention already what we're doing for 2011? 
LOL...
yes, it's one of the best manga/ characters ever created in the history of er...manga..LOL.. 

TEAM RELOAD from Saiyuki Reload. 
The team comprises of :- 

me - Genjo Sanzo 
riko - Son Goku 
Michiru - Sha Gojyo 
Tsu - Cho Hakkai 



LOL, yeah, i'll be the monk.....who has full authority to thwack or shoot whoever that comes in my way...haha... 
So, let's see...what are the pain in the ass stuffs i need to prepare? 
HMMmmm.... 

- the Sutra (omg....the sanskrit madness...=_=|||) 
- the gun
- the fan (LOL...) 
- cigarette (Malboro Light brand) 
- Body (yes, i need to lose weight and firm up my arms) 
- purple/violet contacts
- er..the costume itself? 
- the golden board looking thing on his chest


WHOa..that's...a lot..haha...
oh well, it's sanzo...i'll do anything for him. 
and it's for 2011.....so i'll have 1 full year for it....let's hope i don't procrastinate...too much..haha..


I've never been so excited with a cosplay team before, yeah...the CG team was really fun....but then i wasn't really happy with my suzaku...(FAT SUZAKU IS FAT!)
so i'm aiming to lose another 10 - 15 kgs for my sanzo cosplay...
ok, let's not be too ambitious..haha...i'll start with 5kgs....(lol..i haven't been taking my weight lately..haha..)
the thing is...i'm not too particular about weight...rather, i'm more concerned on measurements...

So, TEAM RELOAD for 2011....
ARE YOU READY? PUNKS?!?!?!?

Listening to : Saiyuki Reload Gunlock - Shiro no Jumon
Mood : Saiyuki FEVER~~~


1 comment:

Riko said...

YEAH SANZO!!! *pumps fist in the air*

I m READY!! XDXD *jumps up and down*

I love da fukisusabu song's ending scenes ^__^