Tuesday, August 11, 2009

See you next year GACC!

YEah, i know it's too early to be saying this, since GACC is not over yet.
Though, it's pretty much over for me. 
YEs, my team have decided to cancel our GACC trip due to the upcoming risk of H1N1. 
Just yesterday, there were more confirmed cases and the government has already urged people to avoid going to melacca for the time being. Whoa, talk about serious case..
Apart from that, well, there seem to be no news of any seiyuu appearing this year for GACC. My main aim is to go there to well, have fun and partially because of the Seiyuu appearance. 
I'm still shinning that small ray of hope that there would be a seiyuu attending this event. But seeing the case in Melacca, it's a very weak ray of hope now.....

No doubt that i feel really disappointed and sad for cancelling this trip, but it's for our own good. I do not want to risk being the carrier of such virus and then jeapordise people around me. I'll go to hell for that. LOL..seriously....i feel i would..haha...

I was really thinking twice, thrice and more before i came up with the suggestion to cancel the trip. We've all been so eager and hyped up to attend this event....I was on my strict diet since 2 months ago so that i'm fitter for my costume.....i slaved myself to the gym so that i could tone up my muscles and reduce my body size.....
but all that, and now this is cancelled.
Well, i dare say i sacrificed a whole lot for this event. But rationality came into play and i guess it's the right thing to do.

Oh well, we'll still be having our photoshoots and stuffs...so i guess that covers up for whatever 'loss' for the weekend.

To you peeps who are attending the event....please take extra precaution and prioritize on hygiene. Well, HAVE FUN PEOPLE!!!!



No comments: