Monday, August 10, 2009

GACC and H1N1

yes, this very weekend is the event day. The eagerly awaited event....GACC...
i think i was hyped up for this event since last year itself....
but something had to pop up..
now it's making me waver whether or not i should go to this event.

The H1N1 virus is so notorious nowadays..it's as if it has gone out of control. And i got news that the Uni itself is the Red Zone.
Many of the cosplayers are now pulling out from going to this event..and i was thinking if I should do the same. It's really putting me in a very difficult spot...because on one side, i really really want to go....i've been looking forward to this event since last year...and i've been doing whatever i can to prepare for this event (going on diet, getting ready and stuffs)
on another side, i don't wanna go because i fear that i'll contract that virus.

My colleagues are all asking me to NOT go because it's like.....everyone is avoiding that area, wherelese i'm barging into the danger zone. Sounds stupid if you ask me.
But sometimes people make stupid decisions. I'm still in the midst of going or not. I still have not made my decision....
I mean, i'm waiting for the votes from my team members on whether or not we should go (and 'kill' ourselves).

I know some of the people i know have already pulled out from going to this event. PLUS, there seems to be no seiyuu appearance this year..so it kinda put off the excited a wee bit.
Oh well, i'll make my final decision on wednesday night after i see the votes. As of now..well, i'm still contemplating.....
Let's see where fate leads me eh.....

Listening to : 911 - All I Want Is You
Mood: Torn....AAaa..to go or not to go1?!?!?


1 comment:

waninoko said...

go to gacc! go to gacc!
on several reason stated on my DA journal, i really cant cancel no matter what lol. just be cautious on the hygiene. cosplay with mask is sumting new! XD