Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wacky Weekend!

whoa, what a weekend..
clubbing, shopping and MORE shopping....
LOL...

I had a massive bloodshed this weekend though...i think i spent almost RM500 this weekend itself....but it was a very enjoyable weekend....aside from cosplaying, this is one of the weekends i've enjoyed in a VERY LONG time....

Friday we went clubbing, and celebrated Hui Zhen's belated birthday....and WEEEee...it's my official first time clubbing..!! (yes, at the age of 23, it's my first official time......haha....and i gave my first time to hui zhen....haha)

Cake cutting ceremony..!! (Felicia taking photo..that's why she MIA)






5 pretty girls...LOL



Me and the birthday girl (sotong faces FTW!)



Then....we drank and PARTEHHhhh......(got home around 3am..LOL....that's why my previous post was about me ranting that my mom gave me sour face...haha..)

Following day....WHOA....who would've thought.....we'd go back to The Curve again for shopping!?!?!
LOL...
So, we went to Winter Warmers for some afternoon tea....haha...


TEA....and SCONES..!!! XD

Hmm.....we didn't do much except to loiter around ikea, ikano and curve.....So that's that...haha..

TODAY, we went to KL!! Gosh...all those walking really killed my legs.....I'm gonna stop here..because yeah, i am feeling lazy already.....lol....

Listening to : Macross Frontier - Yousei
Mood : Lazy...

No comments: