Friday, July 17, 2009

Cinderella....in this case, it's SIENderella...

yes, i think i have to call myself sienderella...no, not because i'll wed a prince in the end..it's because my mom always have curfew for me.
COME ON, i'm already 23...how long do you want to keep me in the house like a little girl?
if i'm 18 i understand.....but i'm working...and i have my own life...

And if i'm driving alone, then yes, i understand you'll be worried when i drive back...yes, in fact i'd be worried myself for driving back alone. But this time i have another person in the car with me...so why must you show me a sour face when i come back?

It's not as if my other siblings haven't done this before..why? is it because they are guys they have the priviledge to come back late? come on...this is the 21st century....even guys get abducted, guys get raped, guys get robbed......so what difference does it make if i 'm a girl?

I seriously do not understand your way of thinking some times...it's not everytime i pull this stunt....only on special occasions, like birthdays, or anniversaries.....
heck, i don't have the financial ability to go out clubbing every weekend.
I'm only doing it once in a blue moon.....you don't know the stress i'm going through in my workplace....i need time to release and relax....

So do understand....i can very well take care of myself.....i'm old enough to know what is wrong or right...i'm with responsible friends....i'm with responsible colleagues...i know what i'm doing....
i'm being me....

P/s...well, i guess it's time to listen to my mom's karaoke tomorrow.......time for some sleep now...

Listening to : Air Gear - Chain
Mood : Sleepy and cranky...

No comments: