Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Drink, Drank, but not Drunk....i think...

WHOa....the 8th of July, truly a date to be remembered...
it's the day i set foot into a pub...and drink, danced and well, get partially drunk.....LOL...


Today is the day we had our company dinner.....When there's dinner, there's booze...
I told myself not to drink too much at first, but then the liquor was much too tasty...
it was unlike those i drank which tasted really...er...bad?
This one was smooth......so one glass lead to another....
and much of a curious cat i was, i wanted to drink new stuffs....yeah...i'm adventerous...(wait..did i spell that right? i am a little giddy now....haha..)


ANYWAY~

We had our steamboat buffet dinner.....then we, the AnP team stayed back to have some candid and crazy snapshots....after that we had the yum seng session.....

WHOA, then we had 2nd rounds...
our boss invited us to have a 2nd round in a pub or club of somesort...
well, i can't differentiate them right (eh, you can't blame me..i'm feeling the giddyness now....GOSH..!!)


When we reached the pub, it was at Saujana...well, Tony brought us on a tour ride before that, because we lost our way....(ok...i'm feeling the kick of booze now....i cant type tight....i mean right now...)

it was my first time in the pub, so i dunno what to do...
i see Felicia shaking like crazy, tiff was also dancing like there was no tomorrow...
LOL, so i followed them and thought, WHAT THE HECK, LEt'S SHAKE IT BABEH!!!!


so i sang and shook my hips....(it was good exercise though)
Then we drank BLACK LABEL...seriously, it was my first time seeing it..
everything was a first time to me....
I never knew clubbing/pubbing could be that fun.....
I was a little reserved at first, because i felt...well..shy....but then i thought to myself...
no one is gonna know me there..so what the heck!!!!


I've never danced before, so well, my big boss sort of 'taught' me..haha..
the tip i got?
well, NEVER LOOK DOWN....always look up....haha..
yeah..i have 2 left feet....
but when you ask me to dance frantically, i could do those belly dances and shaking...

It was indeed fun...
GOSH......i'm looking forward to my next trip to the club.....haha...

this time i'm gonna wear proper shoes..( coz you see...this trip to the pub was not planned...so no make up, no dress up, and no proper shoes one, HECK i was wearing slippars..!!! *shy*)

OH...we left at abour 11.45pm...and well, as much as i wanted to drive 40KM/h, i ended up driving...well.....






LOL......good thing there was no police around?
and..i was...well...35 - 40% drunk.....i'm still sober...but i'm high now.hahaha..

ok...i gotta crash now..i'm still working tomorrow..
i'm expecting some hangover symptoms tomorrow......
LOL..!!

P/s....SEE!!! I STILL CAN BLOG..KENG LEHHHH..!!!!!!

P/s_02....My bro says i stink of booze and smoke..oh well, my dog still loves me...^^;;


Listening to : Hunter X Hunter - Hotaru
Mood : WEEEeeEEEe.....Liquor taste like ICe lemon Tea!!!!

No comments: