Monday, June 22, 2009

to revamp, or not to revamp..that's the question...

Hmm...after several months of consideration, i was thinking...should i revamp how my blog layout looks like now?
i've been thinking much because well...i am a little...bored you could say..with this look.
It looks almost stereotype...and i was thinking of making some changes...

hmm.....well, let's see if i have free time to do this revamping of mine...

APART FROM THAT...
GAH...i'm having the itches to cosplay Sanzo....man, this has been one of my dream cosplays since....year 2005......
i didn't dare to attempt to cosplay him because...first thing...his sutra...GOSH..the sanskrit wordings would kill me....
2ndly...HE IS SHO SMEXY I DONT THINK I COULD PULL OFF HIS COSPLAY WITHOUT COS****ing it.....

i think i've gotta lose more weight before i attempt to cosplay this hunk....
Why am i so particular about his cosplay?
i've indulged myself in so many anime/game/etc.......
and i'm still very very very much in love with sanzo......he is still my number 1 husband even after all these while.

Well,  i suppose you could say i'm a loyal person? LOL.....
So, if i ever do cosplay sanzo....well..lets hope i do not CosF him eh?
will work hard to build some arm muscles.....*GAMBARIMASUUuu!!!

ps:: this is damn random, but i feel like.....gotcha-ing someone...LOL....so, if you guys know me...WATCHOUT for some prank calls...LOL....

Listening to : Kuroshitsuji - Lacrimosa
Mood : Sleepy...i hate mondays..!!

1 comment:

Riko said...

I SUPPORT U!