Monday, June 22, 2009

Kurochan...oh..how much i've neglected thou...

WOOT.....another update by yours truly....the 2nd one this day...
LOL..i'm on a blogger frenzy mood today because during lunch, my colleagues were busy researching on the different types of blog available out there.
Ok, i was also guilty as charged....because i was part of the gang too...
BUT....later they ventured into chinese blogs..and i knew i had to sit out of that conversation...else i'll be staring blankly at the monitor...not knowing what those strange but somehow familiar sanskrit-wormy looking characters mean.

ANYWAY.....that's not the point...the main reason why i had this 2nd post of the day is because i was greatly inspired by a few blogs i saw like..5 minutes ago..
I realised i've been blessed with the existance of the DSLR..but i haven't been putting it into good use...I kept telling myself that....it is a burden to carry around...it's a risk that i shouldn't take (you know..robbers are omnipresent!).....
But what's the point of having a high end (ok..to me it's rather high end...before this i only had a compact camera...=_=) camera, but not putting it into full use.

I suddenly feel the urge to convey messages through photos...through my viewfinder......more so than to do it via the normal and old fashioned way, which is typing it. 
I'm not good with words...well, at least not as good as those with UBER AWESOME vocabulary people out there. 
But i've made a vow to myself.....i feel that wherever i go now.....i'll try my best to bring kurochan out with me......
There are so many beautiful things out there, but often neglected....
I used to not even look at flowers...or a simple rock in the road..but i never knew that those simple rock and flower could look so beautiful if positioned in a particular angle and DOF........truly amazing....

and i understand why i couldn't improve, eventhough i have been studying so many other photos of those great SIFUs out there. The main reason is that....what is not practically done, could never have a  bigger impact that those that are executed firsthanded-ly. 
to make things sound easier.....
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECt....XD

and extracted from a quote....


Don't talk how much you love about photography...
Show them.

Listening to : Void - DUSTZ
Mood : inspired....

No comments: