Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Teluk Gong, where all sea creature fear to go....

You see, usually i'll update my outings damn late..because i don't have photos from that day...had to wait till people give it to me...
what to do, my phone couldn't take nice photos...especially at night...|||OTL

ANYWAY~
last week..on the 29th of May....all of us decided to go to Teluk Gong for our dinner. It's some sort of celebration for Lai Yee and Feliciao's birthday. (Lai Yee was in Angkor Wat..so had to postpone...=_=)
Hmm...i wouldn't say it started off well....we had to wait quite some time before we departed. Originally, we planned to leave at approximately 6pm...meaning almost immediately after we get off work. 
So according to plan, me, tiff and suki went to NZX to wait for the rest. (we're only leaving in 2 cars...i'm bringing mine because HECK, i STAY IN KLANG LA! want my balik all the way to NZX and drive back again meh?!?!) and another person would be irene driving...coz she knows the road...
We (me, tiff and suki) waited...and waited....till it was almost 6.30 only we left the place.....
At that time i was so hungry, i had to munch my leftover biscuit i brought to lunch earlier that day. (THANK GOD i had leftover!)

Then, 6.30pm on friday, it's everyone's nightmare driving on the roads that time. So irene brought us using some housing area in subang....
Hmm...i'd say....irene is a good driver...but she sometimes drives too fast.....I could hardly follow her.....and i almost got lost (thank god my tailor stays around there..so i roughly know my way..SEE?!?! cosplaying helps too!!)
I was quite pissed that time...because i felt she should have slowed down.....ANYWAY~~~

when we reached kesas highway, i didn't want to step on the gas anymore, because i have 4 people in my car, including me...so i do not want to endanger their lives just for some seafood...So i just drove according to my pace...because i know there is a toll in front, and LOL!! I HAVE A SMARTAG..!!! BLEK!!!! HAHAHHAAHah....
basically we drove in the correct speed limit that time and got to the place. 

We sat down and started ordering...LOL..service was fast that day! really fast! in less than 15 minutes, the food arrived......
Oh, by the way, i finally realized...i have no talent whatsoever in EATING CRABS! I had to go to the sink to wash my hands like....6 - 7 times while eating the crab. I felt so envious to those who knows how to eat that dreaded but somehow delicious creature. Su ki could eat it without even using her hands! (she was using chopsticks). And Tiff, whoa, she used her teeth to crack the shell....and Lai Yee, ate with such grace....haha......
Seriously....I SALUTE JOO ALL!!!! 

OUR DISHES!!! (ok la...a bit late la..i already sapu the sotong.....the one at the bottom right)

me and irene! (with the hammer to 'KILL' the crab)

Me and tiff!! XD

kiki and feliciao..(haiyo...feliciao..so damn sexy la you...XD)

LAI YEE!! XD XD

well, that's that..haha....got home at about 10 something because of the massive jam in klang....*sighs~~
But....i ate so much, i feel my diet just went PPOOOFF...T^T
YOSHHHH...gambatte....i shall put in more effort to lose the extra pounds!

Listening to : Clamp in Wonderland - Action!
Mood : Still sleepy....=_=|||


1 comment:

Arin Mansor said...

hei.. never invite me..sigh.. i went there befor with biolife staff..but few years back..kakakaka

Y lai Yee look so chubby..hahaha