Sunday, May 31, 2009

Things i want :: part 2 ::

Hmm...i think there was a part 1 somewhere in my archive..BUt oh well.....we must always strive for new and better things rite? (ok....self consolation is not crime...)

ANYWAY~
Yes....what do i want so that i could make my life more complete?
let's be realistic.....i'll not say ' OH..i want 3 wishes....blablabla....or..bring back the dead....blablabla.....' 
what i want is simply...to be a happier person...lol.....and i feel these few things can make me..er..happier? 

1) i want an iMac
AHhh~~ yes...the iMac...it's every designer's dream to have this baby sitting in his/her room. Personally, i feel...once you've used or gotten used to using the mac, you'd hate, or rather condemn the normal pc. (this is just me though......)
Editting and freelancing would be so much easier....(well, my laptop just recovered from ICU...so i can't let it be burdened too much....pity the old 'dude')
So...target to achieve this... = 2010....
(that means..i have to SO CUT DOWN ON FIGURINES! T^T)

2) i want a flash for my DSLR
well, now that i've already own a DSLR, of course i would love to equip this baby! First of all, i think i'll start with a flash...coz lightings in certain places sucks...like...BADLY! and the normal in-built flash just wont do.....so yeah......=_=

3) i want to get new boots!
Hmm...this is less expensive....but still, my collection of boots could be scary at times...haha...
However, i think 4 of my boots are reaching the end of it's lifespan...so it's time to get replacements! Time to hit the mall!!

Well, i'm not being greedy..let's stop at 3 shall we?
LOL.....i'm being realistic...they say money cant buy happiness....sometimes, i beg to differ. 
Without money, can one be happy? well, it's a straight NO from me...

So yeah...i need more money...=_=lll
money...why do you like rich people? T^T

Listening to : Abingdon Boys School - Innocent Sorrow
Mood : SLEeePPYyy...KNS sia...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a PC not IMAC no matter how used I am to it...*glares at the IMac at the office* REALLY STUBBORN!

Riku_sien said...

lol..aiya..you not used to it yet la..haha..
i used it for over a year liao now..haha..
quite nice!
(though, the one in my office is MACPRO la...haha..)

Anonymous said...

siao! it kept restarting like shit! till sometimes i also sien with that IMac... ==