Wednesday, June 17, 2009

DownhiLL...? NO WAY!

Of late, i realised my cosplay is going downhill. Somehow i can't portray the facial expressions of the characters i cosplay well. I don't know..it could be me....
Or, i wonder whether my choice of characters is somehow messed up?
Maybe i shouldn't pick characters which i know very well i couldn't portray...hmmm...

But, what's life without a little challenge? ok, i'm contradicting myself now.
Ok, one of my upcoming cosplay would be from Vampire Knight (once again)...
After which, i feel i'll be hanging up that cosplay for a little while. I'm getting a little bored seeing that costume because, seriously VK is overrated. 
I'm not saying i hate VK, it's in fact one of the best manga i've read...(and shitz, it has loads of bishies....<3)

Maybe i'm interested in cosplaying this character mainly because of his seiyuu....Junichi Suwabe has always been one of my favourite seiyuu alongside Ishida Akira (he is GOD!), Koyasu Takehito, Susumu Chiba, Jun Fukuyama, Miyano Mamoru, Sakurai Takahiro...etc etc...
yes...i noticed...all are men.....
and well, the character i'm going to cosplay wears quite comfy costume....though, i'm a little worried wearing white on that 'time' of the month...tends to be a little scary..=_=|||

Oh well, let's hope everything is well...seriously, i don't know why i felt pressurized picking this character....but i'll somehow pull it off...
Maybe it's because he reveals his chest and tummy? I need to flatten my tummy ASAP.....and pack up a few abs...LOL...and shrink my big fat ass.....
I have faith in myself......i know i can do it.......
but first.....RESEARCH!!! XD
*goes off and clicks on images*

ps:: riko, do not worry..it's just mindless rant from me.....i'll still want, and will do this character.....YOSH..ISSHONI GAMBARIMASUUUUuuu!!!!

Listening to : Macross Frontier - Shinkuu no Diamond Crevasse
Mood : Sleepy, and frantically doing 'research'

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiwowo~ DON'T MAKE ME LOSE MY CONFIDENCE! *am worried with self since I didnt really camwhore since.....acgc?*

Riku_sien said...

tsu....PLEASE...stop calling me hiwowo....
and well, it's always not too late to start i guess?
LOL...grab the camera and camwhore ler..LOL..

Though, for me, i'd prefer to use that time for extra exercise..LOL....NO TIME LIAO!!! it'S ALREADY END OF JUNE!! ><

Anonymous said...

er...DRINK MORE WATER! DUN DRINK COFFEE D! LOL! You drink so much coffee lor, hito! but you really got abs d ma!

and camwhore...camwhore....camwhore.....camwhore.....*cries*

Riku_sien said...

i already stop coffee for 2 weeks.....
abs...NOT ENOUGH LA..!!><

Anonymous said...

lol! I fasted on milk longer than you!! but you help me broke it LOL!

your abs already can see jor leh!

Riko said...

Gosh..char boh...

I am oso frantically doin research ler!!

I oso dunno if i can pull off my character @__@ I mean, i have never cosplayed such characters b4 and the facial expressions really scaring me cuz i very very takut i can't pull off the facial expressions as well @___@

I was camwhoring in front of my mirror, doing all sorts of poses and pulling all sorts of faces and still....ok, i m freaking out here...LOL

So.....u r not alone, ok? XDXD

*hugz* ^___^