Sunday, June 14, 2009

dinasaurs, events and ZanMai!

LOL, to think i was awaken by a weird dream today...

to summarize, i dreamt i was chased by a talking T REX....yes, in my dream, that TREX kept saying PEEK-A-BOO...or YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CAN'T HIDe..
seriously...it was DAMN CREEPY!!!!! ><
i woke up and didn't dare to sleep again....and the only show i watched before i slept last night was.....La Corda D'oro and 07 Ghost....WHERE DID THE TALKING T REX COME FROM!??!?!

AHEM....
anyway...i woke up earlier today, and made a lot of noise...yes..i was prancing on my piano...haha..after i got all the music scores turned into a book, it was way easier playing the pieces.....(no need to worry about papers flying around....)
Then, i called Ayase....i wanted to actually meet up with her to collect my La Corda costume from her which i've lent to her a few months back. (i need the costume next month...^^;;;)
Oh well, apparently she couldn't make it, so i guess i'll have to arrange another meet up with her...

NEVERTHELESS....i went to Mid Valley with my mom....My main reason of going there was to check out the Games and Gadget event in the MVEC....turns out...gosh..the event..IMHO...was a ...PHAIL one.....
I only went there for 10 minutes...then i left....seriously, nothing attracted my attention....i was expecting to see some cosplayers there...but well, i only saw Dalshim and Chun Li from Street Fighter..and they were surrounded by people..i think because of the SF tournament....
OH well.....guess it's not a cosplay event......It looks more like a PC FAIR event to me though......

So i left the place...and went searching for my mom...
LOL..she looked like a lost lamb waiting for me.....haha.....
The best part of all was when we went and MAKAN!!!!
We went to sweet chat for tea......and MAN I LOVE THE SCONES!!!!!!
(heck cares...i'll burn off the calories during weekdays....=P )

For dinner, we went to PASTA ZANMAI!!!
yes....at first, my mom was a little relunctant to go...but once she saw the SOFT SHELL CRAB pasta in the menu, it was green light...haha...

So, my mom ordered the soft shell crab pasta something......DAMN IT WAS DELICIOUS...haha..
my mom was like ' OK OK..next time can come eat here again...'...LOL
then i ordered the prawn pizza something something.....

I didn't take any pics of the food because, well....little hitochan's camera phone isnt blessed with 3.2 Megapixel....
BUT the food there is excellent! and the service was good too..!!!

Pasta Zanmai today....on tuesday it's Sushi Zanmai....WHOA....it's ZANMAI galore!!!
OH....as much as i ate...well, i lost 1 kg too...haha..
i think the detox really worked! THANK YOU CAFEN!!!!
(though, i noticed i've been going to the LOO everytime after every meal....LOL)

Listening to : Yuna Ito - Precious
Mood : GAHhh..it's monday tomorrow! let's hope i'm not awaken by some dinasaurs chasing me AGAIN....=_=

2 comments:

Riko said...

*rotfl*..

T-rex chasing u!!!

*rotfl*

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHA~ YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? COZ ITS AFTER I CALLED YOU! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!