Sunday, May 17, 2009

What a Weekend~

It was a bittersweet weekend for me. 
Last weekend, Riko came down from penang for a photoshoot, and well, true enough, all of us were looking forward to this shoot. 
In fact, i was cosplay deprived and for her to come down all the way from penang....well, all i could say was we were really looking forward to it.

However, things had to happen. We planned to leave the place at 8am and to reach the venue at 8.30am, BUT were held back when 1 of us requested to delay it a little bit.
Fair enough, i set the time from 8am to 8.30am instead. And to compromise with that person, we all had the plan to meet up at ss15 McD so that there would be no 'sesat jalan' issue as that would be time wastage. I was a bit pissed off when by 8.30am, that person called, and when asked where she is, she was only at Ampang. 

As all of us know, photoshoots are about timing and punctuality. Time and tide waits for no one. The sun has already began to move and the later we start, the hotter the place will get and that the photos wouldn't turn out nice either. But, habits would be habits and once again she was late. So we had no choice but to leave for the venue without her. And at that very moment, my mom called and something HAD to happen at home.
So we rushed out shoot and left the place ASAP. I don't really want to go into details because it was a rather sad and frustrating incident (though i believe no one is at fault)...
If anyone is at fault, it would be the one who made the entire team rush out of the house, only to be at Ampang at the supposed meet up time.

That's that for saturday. 

For sunday, it was a better day, but still i was affected by what happened the day before, so i didn't really enjoyed as much. (though, it didn't really seem like it..haha)
Anyway, on sunday, we went to The Curve for our karaoke session as well as our Prop/Accesories hunt for our future projects. I fell 'victim' to 2 pairs of glasses. One sunglasses and one normal reading glasses. Both are suitable for my future cosplays, so i thought..WHAT THE HECK, better get it now rather than to regret it later...haha..
But my loot wasn't as 'valuable' as Riko's..She bought a Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil on saturday which burnt a hole in her pocket....(for my case, i think it would've been burning more than my pockets...) RM99....0__0

After all those shouting in the karaoke room, we head for our next plan...which was....BOWLING!! 
yes, we were all trying to 'wash the longkang'.....I will post up snapshots of it, SEriously...it was HILARIOUS!!!!
2 monkeys (you know who you are) were ROLLING the ball...yes...as if it was a big round watermelon. BUt, you have to bowl it...not roll it...which is why they 'cuci longkang' many times...hahah.....(eh..no hard feelings ya...damn funny la..haha)

OH, on a sidenote, MY FINGERS HURT....AAAAAa..MY THUMBS HURT!!!!

ahem~~
OHh, i forgot to mention.....THE DAMN MACHINE..ATE MY STRIKE...!!  i had 2 strikes in a row, and that damn machine had to be jammed up that time. So i lost out my strike.
KANASAI BETUL!!!!! 


OKAAyy...after all those, we were drained..so we decided to head back home...
Hui Ching, Elle and See Wah left first, so dinner was only me, riko and tsu. We talked about lots of stuffs and around 9pm, we all head home.
THEN the fun part starts...

Riko experimented my CF cosplay make up on me. To be honest, i was surprised and took some time to adapt and accept the look. I had never seen my face that way and with that wig on....i almost couldn't recognise myself. After everything was done, Riko gave me tips on how to pose, how to look, which angle to stand, where to look...all i could say is ....she is my sifu la...hahahaha....

All in all, a lot happened during this weekend, there were lots of fun, a pinch of frustration, a dash of sadness and more exicitement!
WHAT A WEEKEND~

P/S ....I will post up photos later this week...too tired to process/edit them now....not to mention, i'm loss for inspiration. All i could think of now is my bed...MY FLUFFY BED~~

Listening to : Macross Frontier - Aimo    
Mood : Freaking sleepy and lethargic....*_*



5 comments:

Sonnet said...

hi, i'm butirstar and i found your blog thru my interest on J-POP. i'm from malaysia too. can i be ur friend?

Riko said...

i....wat MONKEY AH!?!??!

Gosh...i know...my loot is T^T AND U PPL GOT THE CHEEK TO TEMPT ME WIF MAC LIPSTICK SUMMORE!!! *cekik*

Haha..i hope my "masterpiece" didnt disappoint but i will work to improve my skills of applying makeup on other ppl >.< Give me more feedback lar! If not, i dunno wat it not right ya?

*muacks*

Anonymous said...

LOL! Sei budak! I try so hard to cheer you up but you still sad. Thank god you got happier than you were in Merah Kotak. *moges your arm*

Riko>> its all that doll otaku's fault!

Riku_sien said...

ButirStar >> OHh.LOL.....sure sure..!! nice to 'meet' you..LOL....*shakes hand*
btw.....YUNA ITO and UVERWORLD is *LOVE*

Riko >> er..i didn't say it's you all a...you sendiri makan cili, sendiri tau a...hahahhaha......
no no..you didnt dissapoint....i'm very honoured that you helped me out..XD *huggs*

tsu>> LOL...well, not to say sad la...its that i'm still under the influence of the incident.....
it's all fine now! XD
*bites your arm off* BURUPYA!

Anonymous said...

at least you really are better now...

....

GAHH! *shakes the damn thing off and steps on the stupid dragon*