Saturday, April 11, 2009

TATTOO and everything else....

Today, on the 11th of April marks a very important date in my life calendar....
It's the day i got my first TATTOO....
YES, a real-permanent-needle-pricking-1 hour TATTOO..!!

It was indeed an exhilarating experience getting one. I've always wanted to get one since last year, but i've never really pushed myself....UNTIL tiffanEEEeee came back from UK...and she told me that she was also DAMN interested to get one. That's where everything started.
So for almost 1 year, i went around asking for quotations, searching for the best and most affordable tattoo parlour. In the end, we settled for Tattoo Family in Sg Wang.
The service was absolubty fantastic....the lady was so ever friendly and so was their tattoo artist. Their hospitality was marvelous, and well, i would say their in house designs were also impressive. I would most definitely go back there for my next tattoo..(i think it'll be my leg that time..LOL)

ANYWAY~~~~

here's my tattoo...(yes, i picked this design....some of you should know where it came from...^^)
reason for this design? WELL, i fell in love with the design at first sight, and since i've indulged myself in anime, manga and game to the point of no return, i settled for this one...


WOHOO...my first tattoo!






in the process..(yes, i took this myself..LOL)






tiff and her tattoo artist...XD




OHh..did i mention that i dozed off TWICE?!?!?
Have you ever heard someone, who is getting a tattoo, fell asleep in the midst of getting one!?


Yes, the superb me did that...I dozed off the first time for around 5 minutes i think...and the 2nd time for about 20 minutes...I just slept!!! Don't ask me how, i just did. ^^;;;
OK..that's that for the tattoo part...

So obviously when i go to the golden triangle of KL, i wouldn't just stop at 1 place now would i?
OF COURSE...i set out to search for, what else?



FIGURINES!!!



yes, i had already set in my mind to go purchase the 2nd series of the Macross Frontier gashapon set. (well, at least that's what that guy mentioned in canto...haha..)
besides that, i stopped by Fantasy Toys to get some stuffs too...

Here's my loot today...(Ohh..by the way, i got something for my little bro too, but that'll have to wait till Oct....it's his birthday present...^^)


WEEe..!! the 2nd series..!! (WITH MICHEAL THIS TIME..!! KYAAAaaa.!!!)





Alto, the emo kid...










MICHEAL..!!!!

Rurouni Kenshin figurines!! (who could've guessed that i still can get my hands on these?!!)

I've searched high and low for them, i missed the first series because i wasn't into figurines that time, and i regretted greatly for not purchasing them. Now, all that's left is Kenji Himura, Enishi Yukishirou and Yahiko...(Hiko Seijirou and Saitou Hajime are both SOLD OUT...T^T)

AND SO, my adventure today ends here...and i've spent a whooping RM677 on my outing today.

(GOSH...there goes my I-want-to-clear-my-credit-card-ASAP plan....OTL)

Listening to : Doa - Hideo
Mood: Ooooo...Tattoo....*___*

6 comments:

Riko said...

HOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOH...u FINALLY got ur tattoo....amazing that u actually took the pix urself and that the shop has such good hospitality XD (No, i dun think i will get a tattoo..i takut needles, kenot tahan da pain and my boss will KILL me...LOL)

Btw, Sheryl looks awesome in her pose ^__^

Riku_sien said...

hmm..at first i was like...DAMN KAN CHEONG...

that tattoo artist was like.
OK..i'm tattoing now..

then i went..*gulps*
OK....*shivers*

but then after that ok liao..haha...

AND YESSSs...sheryl damn smexy here..XD

Anonymous said...

fuiyoh~ tattoo wor~ *moges your bare shoulder* so pwetty~ skin so white make the tattoo so nicu~

tiffany said...

my tattoo artist more leng zai hahahahha!!!!

Riku_sien said...

tsu>> LOL..thanks!! AHAHHA....white skin ka? hmm....i don't simply EXPOSE wan ma..hahaha..

tiff>>CEHHhh....your one fatter...hhahahha.....but seirously, your pattern damn nice!

Anonymous said...

that's why i can moge happily! mufufufuuffufufuuf~