Sunday, April 12, 2009

Black Monday~~~

*mega uber huge sweatdrop* -- please imagine it yourself...
i think i'm turning into Garfield soon. (no no...not the size, my personality)
That fat cat hates monday, WELL i'm beginning to hate it as well.
Why you asked?
it's because of
THE FREAKING JAM I WENT THROUGH TO GET TO THE OFFICE THIS MORNING BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID DIMWIT.!!!
I left house earlier today (because i woke up earlier....lol..need to apply cream to my tattoo area so that it doesn't feel dry) and i still reach my office late.


you know why?

well, because of some stupid-good-for-nothing-brainless-dumbass people, who chose to TAR the freaking road and leave their tractors, lorries and what nots on the road, on a busy monday morning.

I wonder if these people have brains? i mean, how could you do such a thing on a monday morning rush hour?
USE SOME BRAINS for goodness sake..!!!!

The jam was SOOOOoooo bad even a few of my colleagues were late too.

GOSH......

this was at the NKVE highway turning into subang airport road.





This was after the toll....OTL





this was the road from federal highway. I think felicia's car is somewhere WAAAAaaaayyy at the back there.

And it's because of all these F***-ing lorries parked by the side.

GOD..i feel like smacking these brainless assholes. Oh wait, if they HAD brains, they wouldn't be working as lorry drivers. my bad my bad....DUMBASS.....
Listening to : Okane ga Nai - Romance Way
Mood : Cranky

No comments: