Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The painful feeling of nostalgy...

OKAAYY~~~ as dramatic as the title sounds, yes, my body is aching now. All thanks to, FITNESS FIRST....

Yea, i joined my first class session with Fitness First today. Nothing too hard and challenging...just Body Jam, where you fling your hands around and stomp mindlessly in the room, hoping to sweat out a few of your excess weight. Though as easy as it sounds, GOSH, my shoulder blade muscle hurts, as well as my thighs.....
Guess stopping gym for almost 6 months is a no no eh? (i used to be with fitness concept, but eversince my office shifted, i discontinued my sessions there.)

But I LOVE LOVE LOVE the steam room....I get to sweat buckets of unwanted water in my body there. And what better way to do it with Feliciao and Theif? XD
We get to talk our girl talk in the steam room, and complain about the heat.
But anyway, i do hope i'll be able to shed at least 10kgs this time. Determination is EXTREMELY important here, that's why I made it a point to hang one of my tight fitting costumes in the MOST visible area in my room, to remind me that, all those sacrifices, sweat and tears will not be in vain.

SO...GANBATTE ORE!!!!
FIGHT---OOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!!

Listening to : Kuroshitsuji - Lacrimosa
Mood : Tired and GOSH..my body hurts.!! ><

No comments: