Monday, March 30, 2009

Macross Frontier VF-25G Messiah Valkyrie Michael Blanc Type


FUCK..!! I SO WANT THIS..!!
BUT SHITZ..SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE..!!!!!!

XL shop is selling for RM718...and Low Yat for RM620 (preorder price)
KANASAI..!! WHY SO EXPENSIVE?!?!??!
BUt so freaking tempting....AAAAAAAaaaaa..!!!!
If only money grows on trees, or if only my butt prints dollar notes...

OR..if only my dad is the CEO of a certain listed company.....
OR...if only TOTO or MAGNUM or 1+3D is willing to sponsor me.....T^T

MONEY...WHY ART THOU SO FAR AWAY..?!?! T^T

Listening to : Macross Frontier - Lion
Mood : uneasy...because...TEMPTED TO PURCHASE THIS BABY......*w*

1 comment:

Riko said...

*SCREAMS!!!!*

OMG....da model looks nice BUT....BUT..it's soooooo mahal...it costs even more than my new handphone @__@ ...WHY? WHY? WHY?