Monday, March 30, 2009

LOL....Gundam Quiz?






I stumbled upon this quiz when i was giving my brains a break from work...(looking at all those chinese words gives me headache..@_@|||)

ANYWAY, i took the Gundam 00 Quiz and to my amusement...i got this....


WOHOOooo..!! i am HALLELUJAH..!! die you bastards who doubted me..!!! *laughs hysterically*
I was smiling to myself when i got this result...seriously, i didn't cheat AT ALL during this quiz..i answered EVERYTHING honestly. 

SOoo, Hallelujah...I CHOOSE YOu...(to cosplay)..haha...
definitely i'll recosplay this dude.....and i'll keep to HALLELUJAH this time...

and did i mention that i missed him sooooo much?! he is getting VERY little air time in gundam 00 season 2....
I just hope he'd take over alle's body..haha...
HALLELUJAH.....COME BACk..!!!!!!

*laughs hysterically*

p/s...ok..this is a useless rant on gundam 00....i needed a break..LOL...

Listening to : Yami no Matsuei - Eden
Mood : Mentally Exhausted...|||OTL



No comments: