Monday, March 16, 2009

Believe in yourself~

Well, many a times people tend to ask me,

"Where do you get your confidence from?" "How did you manage through all those"

Hmm...frankly speaking, i really do not know what to answer them. All i could say is to believe in yourself, and also be optimistic. There will always be another window open even if the door is shut.(LOL..so you can still climb out that window....haha..)

ANYWAY, what i'm trying to say is that no matter what happens, all you need to do is to trust yourself, believe and tell yourself that you can do it. Yes, to some people, this is called 'LYING TO YOURSELF'. But to me, i take it as a motivation, a determination, a goal....

Apart from that, i always tell my friends...and also myself, Life has to go on no matter what, why not go on with life in a happy manner, rather than indulge yourself in the depth of depression? I am also human, a normal ordinary individual (ok, maybe a little unusual la..haha..) What i can do, others can too.

I'm not a greedy person, i do not ask to be the genius of it all, or the jack of all trades. I just try to do whatever task and overcome whatever obstacles i come across. No, i'm not boasting about myself here (even if i am, HEY! THIS IS MY BLOG, I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT..!! BLEKK!!! =P)

What i am trying to mean after all those blabbering up there, is that, you are who you are...there is no point changing yourself because someone told you something that is against your personality. It is your personality which makes you stand out, it is your personality which makes you special and unique, so why bother changing?

In the end, it all leads back to the same sentence...' BELIEVE IN YOURSELF '....
Well, that's that, and it's just a little something little hito here would like to share.

p/s...Ah~~ regarding the confidence, well, i gained LOTS of them once i started to cosplay. DO NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY BEING DIFFERENT. COSPLAYING IS NOT A FREAK SHOW, IT'S A HOBBY, IT'S A PASTIME, IT'S A PASSION.

Listening to : aircond blowing *gah...colllldddd.*
mood : Sleepy, but loving myself. ^^

No comments: