Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A trip to the customs

Ok, here i am, 9am in the morning, updating this blog of mine....i think some of you would think that i have nothing else better to do than to update this rite? LOL

ANYWAY, yeap, i'll describe my adventure trip to the customs.

CUSTOMS ( say KAS-TUMS ) is a place, where IF you ordered something from overseas, it'll eventually be checked, and if they are 'smart' enough, they will hold your parcel, and send you a letter instead, to collect your held up items. And guess what? the customs, is located at LCCT.....(hmm, meaning it's located at a 'SAN KA LA' place la!)
My case was, my costumes got held up there...YEah, i was actually hoping that the costumes would arrive at my doorstep, but oh well....

okay, so we set out at 8.30 am on a freaking saturday morning...(there goes my sleep...=.=) and as planned, tsu came by and pick me up. (WEEeee...tsu really is a punctual person....i was like..SHIT....i'm still drinking my coffee and she already smsed me that she reached my front gate )
and so, we headed out to Klang KTM station. Good thing the roads are clear that morning...(HECK, it's a saturday morning!! of course it's clear! else it'll be a real f**ked up road to drive on)

as planned, we reached at 8.50am, so we hopped on the train and head to kl central. From kl central, we took a bus to LCCT...on the way there, i actually wanted to sleep, but tsu here, BRAINWASHED ME WITH HETALIA..!! AAaa..now i wanna read the manga so badly!! ITALY SAN..!! XD...ahem..ok ok..back to topic...

Weee, finally reached LCCT ( i think it was about 10.15 to 10.30 am...) so immediately, we headed to the MEL KURIER or Courier Mail (lol..direct translation) building. 

TADAH!!! the building i went to to collect my babies
Anyway, me and tsu were walking blindly around LCCT, trying to reach this building, because we alighted the bus from THE OTHER SIDE of LCCT, so both of us, used our...erm....i would call it...our 'SUPER GAMBLING SKILLS' (aiya, we main tembak la!) and just weave our way through to this building. Once we were there, we had to stop at the securities and hand over some sort of identification, so that they would issue us a visitor's pass. 
Then, we headed to the notorious 'BILIK NO.2 '...i was like, what the heck and where the heck is bilik no.2?!?! turns out, they had signboards up EVERYWHERe, pointing towards bilik no.2....there's where i collected my EMS receipt. 
After that, i headed to the parcel counter to collect my parcel (DUH!). THEN, we had to bring the parcel over to another counter for inspection. GOSH, when we were at the inspection counter, i had to open my parcel...with...guess what...A STEAK KNIFE!! (my goodness, haven't they heard of a stationery called ' THE BLADE ')
True enough, i faced some difficulties opening the parcel (which was sealed up in a very...er...paria manner, there was TAPE all over the place!) and finally, they passed me a blade...(in my mind i was thinking ' DaMN, can't you give me that in the first place?! STEAK KNIFE to open a taped up parcel...PFFT). OKAy, so i opened, and then the customs officer looked at the contents, and asked 
'You ada invoice untuk ini ke? ' (translated meaning : do you have an invoice for these?' -------hidden meaning : I WANNA GET MOOLAH FROM YOU LIAO!)
LOL , i answered ' HAR? tak ada wor, ini semua 2nd hand products' (translated meaning : har? no i don't as these are all 2nd hand products-----hidden meaning : KANASAI YOU ALL, WANNA SUCK MOOLAH FROM ME ALREADY KA?!)
so they were all quiet for a moment, and then they told me to bring my ems statement/receipt to another counter for clearance. So yeah, i went to that counter and there was this JIJI sitting there. So i just handed my receipt over.....DOKUN DOKUN DOKUN...my heart was actually beating quite fast, because i know, if i were to be taxed, it'll be this stage...... then that JIJI took a chop and chopped on my receipt, and on it says ' DILEPASKAN KASTAM' (translated meaning : Released by Customs---hidden meaning : AIYA, no point to suck money from these people, not enough to cover my weekend dinner also!)
so WEEeee....my parcel is released, and without having to pay a single cent too!! So after i got everything, me and tsu quickly packed the costumes into our bags and what else?! we left the building ASAP. (i was still worried they might like, say they made a mistake and we had to pay...or something like that ) OH, FYI, i was so freaking polite to them these whole while...i was wishing them all the 'good mornings' and 'thank yous' that i think, could last me 2 weeks. Well, you have to be polite with them you know, else  you'll not get your parcel THAT easily. They could give you hell if they want to.
So, we returned out visitor's pass and head back to the bus. This WHOLE process was done in like....30 minutes? So, we headed back to the bus terminal, and guess what....the bus we took to get to LCCT was still there, so we thought, oh well, why not we get back to KL central and have our lunch there?
So yeah, we took the bus and when it was moving, we waved bye bye to this place (hidden meaning : KANASAI..!! DUN WAN COME HERE LIAO!!! MAKE ME WAKE UP SO BLOODY EARLY IN THE MORNING!!) And then i was so happy i got my parcel, i took a picture of it....
i pixelized the numbers because it's P & C. and lol, it's not the whole parcel i took...TOO BIG!
Tsu!! she really helped me a lot that day! *huggles*
the view of the bus from my seat
ANYWAY, as we were halfway through our journey back to KL central, suddenly i heard a loud 'PIANG'....at first i thought it was a flat tyre, but turns out, a part of the bus mechanism has well, ALMOST broken off. So the bus stalled by the side and we had to wait a FREAKING 1 HOUR for the replacement bus to come. Me and tsu were so freaking hungry that time. TALK ABOUT LUCK! =.=
So we waited, and waited for the new bus to come, and tsu continued to brainwash me even further about hetalia...LOL....
after that, nothing much happened, so we just got on the replacement bus, and head back to LCCT and grabbed our lunch. (PROSPERITY BURGERRrrr..!!!!! *tok tok chiang*) Then took the ktm back to klang and got home. Then of course, we did a little costuming parade in the house before tsu actually left my house.
SO THAT, is my epic adventure to the customs...(sheesh..lame rite? oh well, it's my blog, even if it's lame, i'll still write it...so buzz off if you don't like it...*sticks tongue out* =P)

Listening to : air conditioner sound
Mood: Sleepy and a little pissed, coz i tripped at the stairs while going up to my office. SHITZ!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can sense karma wen the bus broke down *evil grin* At least da customs didnt give u da "treatment" i got @__@

Riku_sien said...

riko>> LOL..what the heck...that was tsu's idea!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! hey! it was your suggestion too! and lol! never go there again..dun wan wake up early and experience the spoilt bus incident.. ==

hetalia is LOVE, BABY! LOVE! LOL Read it lar when you free..not that harmful also...LOL