Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year Resolution

WEee...yeah, i know it's already the 2nd week into 2009, but never too late to start one rite?





Anyway, this year's resolution...hmmm, i wonder....






- Lose more weight (DAMN....i need to lose another 10kg...chocolates, cakes, ice cream....thou seem so far~~~~)


- Start with my FIRST FEMALE COSPLAY!! (hm...character? well, wonder who? *winks*)


- Save more money ( one of the hardest task.....=.=)


- Learn to sew more ( yes, i need to know how to sew SIMPLE costumes...learning now...)


- Learn more on photography ( need to bring my 'xiao hei' out more often....FYI, 'xiao hei' or little blacky or kuro chan, is my DSLR, 450D LOL)

hmm...i think these are the FEW of my new year resolution....

Losing weight has always been my new year resolution....coz i have YET to acheive my desired weight. After Chinese New Year, i'm going to spartanize myself into a strict diet. And well, my motivation? hang costumes that are getting tighter, or those fitting types in an obvious place in my room......to remind me that if i pile on more weight, i'll say bye bye to those..LOL...

First female cosplay...hmm...i'll leave this as a surprise...XD

Save more money....OH god..this is like, one of the hardest task to do. I seriously have no idea what i spend on, everymonth when i look at my pathethic bank account, the numbers usually dissapoint me...LOL...Anyway, i'll aim, this year, for my bank account to have at least RM__________ by June...AT LEAST!!

Sewing....GARHHHh.....thinking of the entire process of sewing Michel's costume, really made me go @_@;;;; i can't believe i took so long just to sew 2 pathethic blue strips on......pathethic? yes....EXTREMELY PATHETHIC!! (girls..AND guys, pay attention during KH class in secondary school....it'll be useful....LOL after all, it IS called ' KEMAHIRAN HIDUP' literally translated to ' SKILLS IN LIFE?'...LOL...XD)

Photography...WEEee...bringing my Xiao Hei or Kuro Chan more often for outings.....XD

OK, not really in a mood to type anything anymore.....=.=

Listening to : David Archuleta - Touch My Hand
Mood : Sleepy





No comments: