Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's Long long goodbye~

Wargh....T minus 19 days!
Yes, that's the countdown to Comic Fiesta 08. The biggest event ever looked forward to after GACC.
Preparation has all been done from my side, so let's hope everything goes well eh?
Most prob i'll do a few camwhore shots tonight or later this week.

Anyway, lately, I've been so attached to Michel, that everytime I listen or happen to hear the song Diamond Crevasse on my machine, I'll think back on the scene he died. Saddening isnt it?
After that, I went and researched the english translation to Diamond Crevasse, finally understood why that song is playing instead of any other songs.
Michel, this is dedicated to you.....


Diamond Crevasse Translations

When I was in love with God
I didn't think that such a parting would come
If I couldn't ever touch you again
Then I'd want you to embrace me again for the last time at least
It's long long good-bye...
Goodbye, goodbye, over and over again
I tell myself as best as I can
Waving my hand is kindness, right?
Now, I want strength

I encountered you; the STAR shined and I was born
Indeed if I love, indeed if there's i
Waiting for a hopeless miracle, what will become of me?
The twinkle of planets stained with tears is gone...

I won't forget your warmth
Your kindness, and your hands that surrounded everything
It's long long good-bye...

Goodbye, goodbye, beloved one
If you were with me, I would've been able to walk here
I wasn't alone, right?
Now, I want the answer

Catch the comets that seem to be burning and light the fire
I want to love, I want to be loved
By one chilled body, what will become of the world?
The bravado that I kept up is dissolving; long for...

What's the matter? My tears overflow and they can't stop

I encountered you; the STAR shined and I was born
Indeed if I love, indeed if there's i
Waiting for a hopeless miracle, what will become of me?
The twinkle of planets stained with tears is gone...

If I am reborn and we can come across each other again
Surely you'll find me then
Don't ever let go of me again, catch me
I want you to whisper, "You're not alone" to me, planet...

*** Credits to Gendou for Lyrics ***

Beautiful song isnt' it?

Somehow Macross Frontier has one of the best songs in anime. Maybe because I'm overly obsessed with the anime now, but believe me, this anime is definitely a good catch.


Listening to : Macross Frontier - Diamond Crevasse

Mood : excited (CF08 IS T minus 19 days!)



No comments: