Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Petrol Price Decrease again! Wohoo..!!

WOhooo..!! petrol price decreased again. From RM2 it became RM1.90 per litre.

Thank god for my laziness yesterday, because I wanted to go and fill up my car tank yesterday, but LOL, was too lazy.
And WEeee.....now i get to save more $$$.
It'd be great if the price would reduce to RM1.50 per litre. Guess we'll just have to wait and see?
(GAH...and it'd be great if toll prices would reduce too!! RM4 X 20 days....a whooping RM80 spent everymonth at least for toll!)
Anyway, while I was googling online in my office, I happen to stumble upon this picture...
Sweet isn't it? It's from the anime Macross Frontier (lol..i don't remember which episode), the last part of the anime. It's Klan holding up a swing for Michel when they were young. Yes, i'm spamming my blog with Michel and Macross Frontier's stuffs. Sue me! Actually, there are not many couples in anime that I'd approve (except when it comes to yaoi pairing, then YES..there are a lot in which i approve off..!! HIROKI X NOWAKI!!!) but for this pair, Klan and Michel...though one is a Giantess (ok...Zentrandi! *gets twhack*) and another is a pointy eared human, somehow they fit for each other.
I was watching the date scene again yesterday and GOD, Klan was so adorable....and Michel's reactions were priceless. Guess it would take some time for me to get over this anime. I think the addiction was almost the same as last time when i was hooked to Gensomaden Saiyuki. I was going 'SANZO SANZO SANZO' all the time....haha...
Okay, another thing is.......COMIC FIESTA IS 18 days AWAy..!! AAAaaa.......It's just so exciting this year because i get to cosplay a character who is very much like myself!
the noisy, loud but adorable (LOL) SQUALLO!!!! Most prob i'll post up a ghetto pic of it later tonite.
AAAaaa......Comic Fiesta....WAKU WAKU SURU YO!!!
Listening to : Triangular (Fight on Stage)
Mood : Excited!




No comments: