Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Depressed, but i can't seem to pin point on what issue...

I've been feeling this for almost a month now.
I haven't been telling anyone about this matter. When i hang out with friends /family / colleagues....i can laugh and joke about.

but when i sit in the car and drive alone....i think of stuffs. Recent choices that i've made. Recent worries that surface....
I can't help but to feel helpless in situations like these.

for example, today was an outing with my group of very close friends, but somehow, i haven't been talking or responding much to the conversation as i always had.
I always feel that maybe i should just sit put and shut up. I try not to speak that much, and only listen.
There are lots of things that floats about in my mind, even now.

My relationship with my fellow not-so-close colleagues are getting worse, and my temper isn't getting any better.
When i reach home, i try to dash straight into my room, and keep myself couped up.
I don't watch anime, tv series or read manga or even cosplay that much anymore.

Everyday i worry about stuffs, but i can't seem to pinpoint on what.

Is this a phase everyone has to go through?
The 'maybe i should've done this', or 'maybe i shouldn't be doing that'...
I'm hitting the 30s in a couple of years, so is this like...a mid-life crisis?

Listening to : ------
Mood : worried (i dunno about what)

2 comments:

Min said...

I dont think it is some sort of "mid-life crisis"....I feel this is something everyone goes through at one point or another in their life...

Maybe it's more of stress from work that spilled over into your personal life? It may affect you mroe than yuo realised it yourself

Riku_sien said...

i think it's mainly because of the shit i face at work.
I've been thinking whether i should change my line of work.

Like, should i jump to the Marketing dpt, learn from there...and then find another company for me to go into.

at least that way i have experiences on being a designer, and also a marketing personnel.

It was pure shit back in July,
(i'm pretty sure you saw all those crap i posted on fb regarding office)
but now, i've learnt to let go and have already opened my options to finding an alternative.

AND OMG I MISS YOU SO MUCH! XD