Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Plain SUEY~~~~

'Suey' is a local term used here...it simply means 'UNLUCKY'..
Okay, why did i use this word on me?

For the first time, after getting my drivers license since i turned 17, i finally got my first traffic summon....
And all because i parked at this stupid roadside to get a quick bite before i go for my weekly badminton session.

I was in fact trailing my other colleague's car because i wasn't too familiar with the place there. When they decided to stop at the roadside to park the car, i went 'huh? why park here?' but then decided to follow them anyway.

BY GOLLY was it a wrong choice. when we came back to the car after our pre workout meal, we find a yellowish crappy paper being slipped in between our wipers..
i immediately went FUUUUUUUUUU~~~~!!!!!

Now, i'm not too sure how much the fine for this offense is. I checked online, but some could fetch up to RM300...
WTF? parking illegally and a RM300 fine? WTF IS THIS?!?!?!?

Gah.....suey is SUEY.....
And this month has already been my 'broke' month, with Comic Fiesta and Christmas/ New Year's eve gathering popping up, i think i'm gonna go........sell myself or sumthing...=_=

AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! KILL ME PLEASE!!!!

Listening to : Hitomi Kuroishi - Stories
Mood : CRANKY....like EXTREMELY CRANKY..!!!

No comments: