Thursday, November 3, 2011

My life so far~~~

i see everywhere on my FB...countdowns countdowns and countdowns..

OMAIGOD why do you guys love to countdown so much???
all my CF props and costumes are not entirely done yet, and with that said...i dont even dare to tell people who i am cosplaying...LOL..

it's my principle...if i don't have it ready to go, meaning i'm not ready to go..LOL..get it?
haha.....unless i have everything ready..(wigs, boots, costume...parts, and props) i wouldn't claim i m going to appear as so-and-so....

i'm no seamstress in this area, so i practically suck in sewing...
i'm having a hardtime figuring out how to 'pencilize' my pants...
lol..you know those pencil pants?? those that looks like a carrot cutting?
i need to shrink the bottom part of the pants..and that alone made me @_@;;;;

and my mom has been bugging me to edit the photos from my bro's wedding..
GOSH....it's like a mad year end rush!!!!

But, on a sidenote, I FINALLY CLEARED MY CREDIT CARD BILLS!!!
OH MAI GOD...after an excruitiating 4 years with 4 digit debts, i finally cleared it off..!!
so heed my advice young ones....it's fine getting a credit card, but YOU HAVE TO MONITOR WHAT YOU SPEND IT ON!!! if possible...use CASH...the 'Ka Ching' is always better than a CREDIT-LOAN-SHARK that's hidden in your purse....LOL

I will most probably update this blog with more cosplay tutorials in the future..there are a few on hand, but i haven't really compiled the photos yet..LOL!!

till then..~~~XD
CHEERS~~~~

Listening to : Rookiez is Punk'd - Song For...
Mood : ~(-_-)~

1 comment:

Riko said...

Gambatte! XDXD