Tuesday, August 9, 2011

COFFEE QUEEN IS BACK!!!

wohooo....yup, i only manage to last 06 days without coffee.....well, it's a good start i guess?
my colleague mentioned that i look and act differently this week..

WHY?
BECAUSE I DRANK COFFEE!!!
(today i drank 3 cups....Ughh......moderation hito..MODERATION!!!)

so ya...i got fedup waiting for the office's coffee machine.....so i brought my own coffee to office and WAHLA.......the aroma of coffee..OMAIGOD..is heavenly!!!~~~!!!

and my legs are jelly now....why? i ran 6 km, climbed almost 100 steps and sauna-ed for 15 mins...*dies*
the things i do to lose weight......Oh..and my fuel is 2 slices of wholemeal bread and tuna....YAY~~!!!

and yup..random post is random..LOL!!!

Listening to : Prince of Tennis - Future
Moodd : =_= (aching legs)

No comments: