Monday, June 27, 2011

iMAC or....??? Advise anyone?

i don't know what's with my luck and computers...
eversince my laptop died on me a last year.....i've had shitty luck with hand-me-down computers...

But i managed to pull through for 6 months with my bro's computer (after he leveled up his machine, he passed his...err..not-so-AWESOME machine to me...)
And last night, after a tiring and exhausting session in gym, i came back home, wanting to look through some cosfest pics and a little FB...
i pressed the button.....once, twice, thrice....and there were no reactions from the machine..

i immediately went NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
(like literally...and started cursing..you know..the usual !@#@$#^!$#!@#$^$@#&^*)

oh well..maybe it's God's signal....by killing off my machine, maybe he meant it as ' GO GET YOUR OWN MACHINE NOW...GOSH HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO PROCRASTINATE?!?!??!'

which...got me thinking....i've been aiming at the iMAC since i don't remember when....
but then i would have to go....sell my butt or sumthing to get the iMac..(it's expensive ya know?!!?!!?)
then i considered a customized desktop...
saw my younger bro's one...not too shabby, in fact...it's kinda cool....and now that i've already gotten myself a 23" monitor......it'd go to waste if i bought the iMAC...

So....my budget for the customized desktop is RM2K++ (max approximately RM2500)
and the imac? well...it's gonna cost me close to RM7K after adding the specs....

What's your say?
Advices anyone?

Listening to : Arashi - Kotoba Yori mo Taisetsu na
Mood : *pulls hair out*

No comments: