Saturday, May 14, 2011

of FUR and LEATHER!

liek finally..!!! i bought my share of leather from Kamdar, Mid Valley....!!
not that i have anything lined up, but then i thought better to get it before it's gone, and according to the person there, it seems that they'll only restock ONCE every year for leather.

OK, well...it's not EXACTLY genuine leather, it's those PU cloth...but good enough for me to make my costumes.
I'm not too sure what i'll do with the leather yet (pants? top?gloves?) but well....i bought a good 2 meters of it. I can't afford to get anymore than that because well....it came at the wrong time of the month..bankruptcy came knocking on my door the other day..LOL

ANYWAY~~~
i found this too..!!


RIKO!!! you don't have to go all the way to Singapore to buy fur anymore..!!!
I was amazed that they had this and i immediately took a photo of it...i had wanted to upload it and announce to the world there and then, but PFFt....Digi had to be an arse that time.....

This fur is selling @ RM24.90 per meter....a wee bit pricey, but considering the fact that a friend of mine lugged her fur all the way from Singapore, that amount is kinda reasonable...LOL

The fur is still very much available when i went today, but the leather, according to the man there, is selling fast. He mentioned that last year, someone came in and bought the ENTIRE roll...(no wonder i can't find any black leather there anymore..!!!)
i'm guessing it must've been one of the cosplayers....LOL....

ANYWAY, hopefully they'll restock more of these in the future so that it'll ease all our problems of sourcing for materials....

Listening to : Utada Hikaru - Eternally
Mood : (-_-)

1 comment:

Riko said...

I LOL-ed at your "lugged da fur all the way from Spore" comment, HAHA!!

I might wanna buy the leather but it's exactly the type I am looking for....Still considering whether to buy it from Kamdar or Spore...