Tuesday, May 17, 2011

of Black and White Cosplays...

YES, finally after 6 months.....i decided to put on some costumes and jump around like a crazy nutter..!!
first of all....nope...no preview photos....because i find taking cosplay shots of myself with my phone is not flattering to my body.....and holding a sword and mask AND a phone..is hazardous....
i only have 2 hands, 2 palms....LOL..

ANYWAY..~~~
yup, C2AGE is dawning upon us....after a hiatus of 6 months, i decided to crawl out of my hibernation and cosplay for an event. Well, a little speck of bug like me wouldn't make any difference whether or not i cosplayed but.....I WANNA COSPLAY WITH RIKOOOOOO..!!

Ahem~~
as i was saying..
my choices of cosplays are always contrasting, or weird.
Like for example, for this weekend, i'll be appearing 1 day in FULL BLACK (from top to toe....=_=) and the next day......FULL WHITE!! (hallelujah for correct time of the month..!!)

why so genki? well, i just finished camwhoring in full regalia and i suddenly found the excitement again to cosplay.....i've been so hooked up with work lately that i dind't have time to focus on cosplay at all.....
and i didn't want to put on my costumes in that 6 months because i've piled on weight....
Good thing i managed to shed some pounds.....so i was thinking, why not i camwhore around..LOL

posing was a disaster....i totally forgot what are the do's and dont's....(riko help me..T^T)
and then came another trouble.....i was wearing gloves, and i decided HEY, why not refer to the photos in the phone?
GAHHHH.......it's iPhone for Christ sake..!! i can't wear gloves and work them..!!! (OH NOESSSSSSSSssss)
and yes, i'll be wearing gloves for both days of the cosplay event....BRAVO HITO..!! YOU DA GENIUS..!!

nevertheless, i still look forward to this weekend because i can finally meet up with riko neesan again...XD
the last time she came down, everything was so rushed.....so i hope this time i could have some....bedtalks with her..XD XD

Listening to : Tackey & Tsubasa - Epilogue
Mood : --(#___#)--

1 comment:

Riko said...

Uwaaa....I feel so touched! XDXD

*hugz*

Why, why, why, why no camwhore pix?!!? *shakes Hito*

After the bad day I've been thru today, I oso cant wait for this weekend, HOHOHOHO~~~

I juz baru tested out my makeup and realised, I gotta do some improvements on it or else I am gonna look weird @___@

Although I gotta admit these 2 upcoming cosplays are challenging cosplays for me...Still I wanna give my best and see how it turns out, haha!

Dun worry, we are partners! XDXD
We help each other out and this event will be da 1st wif the team this year! XD

*pumps fist wif excitement* XDXD