Monday, May 16, 2011

have you felt that way before?

have you ever felt that when another person makes a choice, it reflects back on yourself, having made that choice before...
and what if that person's choice landed her in a better place, but for yours.....turned you into a laughing stock?

well yes.....i've been through this...and well, it might be that i'm thinking too much..but somehow, you're bound to think of the 'what if(s)'.....
Just recently, i felt a slight pierce in my feelings....I know it's not about me, but it was somewhat related to me that made me feel....a little....queasy.

OH well, i needed to vent this out....yeap, i know some of you out there might be thinking ' PFFt, what the hell is this crazy girl talking about now in this entry?????'
i don't blame you.....only close people know what i've been through and though i've made that decision of not looking back, it sometimes comes back to haunt you.

ANYWAY~~~~
i'm so looking forward to Friday now....I get to have a slumber party and sisterly talk with Riko....something which i really need now....
RIKOOOOOOO!!!!! OH WRY ISH FURAIDAY SO SLOW?!?!?!??! ><

Listening to : DBSK - Tonight
Mood : =(-___-)=

No comments: