Saturday, May 28, 2011

C2AGE...it came and went...in a flash!

WELL HELLO ABANDONED-BLOG-FOR-ALMOST-A-WEEK..!!!
i told my self to update this blog AT LEAST once a day, but oh well...^^

ANYWAY~~~
yup, my VERY FIRST event for 2011, and my very first Cosplay of the year..LOLX!!

ok, first...lemme talk about the event first...XD
I m not sure whether it is because there hasn't been any major events in these few months or what, but there was a sudden surge of cosplayers in this event....it's like..HOLY BANYAK ORANG..!!!(though, still short of the scale of what CF was...i mean, come on, it's still in a shopping mall..^^)

Anyways, i think for this event, give it a year or two, it could pretty much be on the same scale as Comic Fiesta....i'm not too sure how the event went during the competition (mainly because i was suffering from migraine due to lack of sleep, and also...hunger -- no really, i don't know i was hungry at all, until i had supper and the migraine finally stopped....I AM A PHAILURE AS A HUMAN BEING..!! NOT KNOWING WHAT HUNGER IS...!!! AAAAaa.....)

The booths were selling rather nice stuffs (merchandises from Taiwan, Japan and Hong Kong -- GOT MYSELF A VERY CUTE AND FLUFFY HIBIRD!!!) but well, as usual, it was at a wrong time. I don't get my pay until a week later, and that booth doesn't accept credit card (which, was a good thing, else i think i can sing HALLELUYAH when my credit card bill arrives..LOL)

so, all in all, i would give the event a 7 /10...why 7 you asked?
hmm...it might be my mistake, but there werent' any clear agendas on the event. I had no idea when the competition was (wanted to have a look).....
Apart from that, well, there's something missing from the event...the UMPH-ness..i dunno how to explain, but you just don't wanna stand there the whole day...i dunno? i might just be me...^^

but it was still a good event nevertheless (it satisfied my cravings for cosplays...hahaha)

PHOTOSHOOT!
ok, first of all, i almost died from the heat....it's been 6 months, and then i went and put on that costume which covered my TOP to TOE....all in black....
i had no idea the migraine came from the heat, or the hunger...really..my brain was confused...

It was a good thing that the team managed to find a stairway that NOT MANY people used....so we could have our own time there..(except, we had to stop occasionally because our make up melted......Msian weather has always been VERY HARSH to cosplayers....(-_-;; )

OH..btw, i got some shout outs saying that
'WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU DURING THE EVENT!??!!? DIDN'T SEE YOU!!!!'...
lol...first day, i was at some emergency stairway near the car park at B1...so lol..doubt anyone could find our team....
and on the 2nd day, we were at this abandoned-because-it-was-a-sunday-no-one-was-working office lift doing our photoshoot....LOL..
so there, hahahahahah....
and then after that, i changed, went and had an early dinner...and went home..LOL!!!!
Also, on 2nd day, i was a bit blind.....couldn't get use to the contacts, so everything was practically PURPLE to me.(one eye was red, one eye was blue....LOL)

So I M SO SORRY IF I DIDn'T SAY HI..!!! I JUST COULDN"T SEE.....><;;;;

on a sidenote, heres what i cosplayed. didn't take any photos of the event though....mainly because my camera wasn't with me, and on day 1, i was wearing a pair of leather gloves...so i can't possibly use my iphone...=_=

So for day 01, i was BK201 Hei from Darker Than Black. I had Riko as my cute and adorable Yin. Unfortunately, our photoshoot was cut short because of the heat and stuffiness of the venue. Not much to choose from, but at least it was better than the parking lot.....


The Black Reaper

As long as we're together, we can continue living.

And for Day 02, one of the most disastrous cosplay ever, i give you......

ROKUDO MUKURO..!!! (i swear i'll never cosplay Mukuro in this version again)
And also, my uke-ish Riko as my Hibari....though, she was kinda pissed halfway through the shoot....i'm not sure whether the rest could feel it, but i sure did....


Ruler of the Pineapple Kingdom

Kufufufufu....having fun....kyouya kun?

There are more pics uploaded in my DA...but be warned.....quality of the photos are below average.....><;;;; (no choice..!! we're just newbie photogs, and the lighting practically killed us!)

OHH..on a sidenote.....I just remembered a stupid joke i cracked on the 2nd day.....After lunch, i had indigestion and i was walking around with this.....painful look on my face. And when we met up with TPL (now known as Kikyo Leng LOL), i told her...' UGh.....i'm having indigestion....its like..i'm gonna give birth...i'm pregnant...it's Hibari's'....

LOL!!!! Xanthe and her sister immediately asked ' I THOUGHT MUKURO WAS THE SEME?!?!?!'
errr...well, things happen....Hibari can get PRETTTYYYY scary..LOL!!!!

but yeah...as lame as it sounds...it was hilarious at that moment..hahha..

Also, i would love to go to CosFest next month too, but somehow, it's a cursed event...I can't seem to go down....The situation now is, THERE ISN'T ENOUGH SPACE FOR ME IN THE HOTEL ROOM WITH RIKO AND GANG..!!! T^T
WUuuuu........oh well..there's AFA....XD

Listening to : Yuna Ito - Urban Mermaid
Mood : ~(-_-)~

1 comment:

Riko said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Mukuro pregnant wif Hibari's kid and Mukuro supposed to be the seme LOL!!

My Hibari was a disaster, so no more Hibari from me as well @__@

And I m sorry again for being pissed during the sun shoot >.<