Wednesday, February 9, 2011

my way, my style, my ruleZ

OKAyy.....there are some things i gotta clarify before it goes out of hand...
anything happens and it's my head on the chopping block....

So........listen up carefully.....
(especially for those who comes over to my house often)

- Do not enter anyone's room WITHOUT my permission EXCEPT my room (yes, that means my brothers' room, parents, grandaunt, study, anywhere deemed private)
- Do not touch/take anything in another room WITHOUT my permission. There are some things in my room is meant for DISPLAY only, so DO NOT TOUCH IT unless i say otherwise.
- DO NOT...i stress again...DO NOT SIT ON MY BED WITH YOUR LEGS UP.....my bed is my shrine, and i prefer to keep it clean.
- I DO NOT loan, lend, rent my costumes/props/wigs/whatever unless i know you really well (as in i know where to hunt you down if you don't return me LOL). So please, do not come to me and say ' oh, my friend needs costume XYZ for ABC event, can i pinjam yours for her kthxbye'..i'll ask you to go fly a kite.....or, i'll simply churn up a white lie.
- I HATE people hugging me when i walk......don't come and manja - manja with me...i really hate it. It makes me wanna smack you in the face.
- Learn how to read my facial expression...it's really simple really... i'm a talkative person...so when i get really quiet, you guys know what you've done.
- If, in an event, should I happen to lend you stuffs, please take good care of it..don't let me find it lying at the bottom of your car/ floor/ in your dog's kennel.
- For Facebook, if you have nothing nice to say, then just STFU.....really....i dont need your lousy comments.
- I tend to get sarcastic occasionally, and when i do, you know you're in deep shit.
- When i have a conversation, i'll usually look at the other party's face to show respect that i'm listening. If you're talking to me, and i don't look at you, means i'm annoyed with your topic. BUT, occasionally, if i'm busy, i'll let you know i'm listening, but i'll continue to do my work..lol..that's another different thing altogether.
- As i've mentioned, i'm a talkative person....so usually when you ask me A, i'll answer ABCDEFGHIJKL.......but if you ask me A, and i answer B only, meaning i do not want to talk to you anymore aka STFU PRONTO.....go bother someone else......

Yeap...some of the stuffs i mentioned sounds harsh and rude...but i'm a person who can't say NO right at your face. Hopefully you guys will understand what i've listed out and if you've done it before, please....don't do it again, not in front of me........

Thanks!


Listening to : Prince of Tennis - Make You Free
Mood : =_=

No comments: