Saturday, October 23, 2010

if i should die.....

it'll be because of coffee...
yeah..i was shocked because of my cholesterol level. Recently i tested my cholesterol levels in the office and i was really really shocked of the number that appeared on the machine...
It's even higher than my mom's cholesterol level and she is on medication.
I mean, i know my family has a history of high cholesterol, but i never knew it'd happen to me like..so fast..!!!

but, i'm eating right....i exercise daily.....and well...i'm doing everything right...so what's wrong?
Then i thought...could it be coffee?
(because i tend to drink excessive amounts of coffee per day..sometimes up to 4 mugs per day)
true enough, there's this substance called terpenes and Cafestol....in unfiltered coffee...
The coffee that i drink usually are those instant coffee powders...so i doubt it's filtered....

THERE YOU HAVE IT..the culprit of my sky rocketing cholesterol levels....
So, if i should die, it'd be because i'll be hit by stroke....=_=
as much as i love coffee, i believe i love my life more.....LOL!!!

so...BYE BYE COFFEE~~~~ T^T
*waves*

Listening to : Tales of Graces - White Wishes (english)
Mood : headache....a little...=_=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's one of the reasons why I don't drink coffee. Water is the best lar. That nothing can fight d.