Thursday, September 9, 2010

It still matters.....

no matter how much i try to deny it, it still plays an important part..
yeah, i'm talking about body size....

i mean, you compare an L sized sebastian with an M sized sebastian cosplayer...
obviously the M sized one would look nicer...
No doubt that size is not a big issue with cosplays, (heck, there's photoshop, angles.....etc) but then still, those with a smaller frame looks nicer cosplaying.

So, i know many people told me that i've lost LOTS of weight, but still it's not enough....
I've always wanted to cosplay Lelouch, pilot suit alleluyah, pilot suit michael...but then, all those are body tight fitting costumes. People like me would look FUGLY wearing it....
So, my question here is...
how the heck do you lose inches around our hips?
(notice that i always cosplay characters with costumes that covers the ass? yeah...that's my weakness.....trying to fix that problem now)

i know spot reduction is impossible (unless i go for liposuction) but, is there any way to lose overall inches, but more on the hips?
(somehow, overall includes boobs...my bras are all getting bigger for no good reason...)

The bottom line is, no matter how much one tells me that body size doesn't matter when cosplaying....well, in reality is....it does...
you wouldn't want to see me as gunner yuna now do you? obviously someone with a smaller and sexier built will be more pleasing to the eyes....^^;;;

Listening to : GACKT - Journey through the Decade
Mood : =_=||| I AM FAT~~~~ T^T

No comments: