Friday, September 17, 2010

i thank the heavens...

Dear God,

Thank you so much for not letting me receive an emergency call today during work.
Thank you for ever protecting my grandaunt from the evil hands of snatch thieves.
Thank you....i'm ever so grateful, i promise to NOT EAT RICE at all during my entire next week during lunch.
It's a promise i make to you to show my gratitude.
Thank you God once again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why you asked did i thank God ever so much?
Well, i just got one shocking news when i was came back home today.
When i was halfway having dinner, my mom broke the news to me...

My grandaunt was ALMOST robbed when she went for her morning market routine.
It happened near my house, it is the normal route i took when i went jogging.

My grandaunt was approached by a man riding on the motorcycle, who pretended to ask for directions. When my grandaunt said she didn't know anything, the man went away for a few minutes, only to return to her with a parang. (my grandaunt was en route back to my house that time)
So my grandaunt screamed out loud ' JANGAN JANGAN JANGAN!' then i suppose that son of a bitch got frightened and left.
then my grandaunt quickly walked home and related the story to my mom.

I am so thankful that i did not receive any emergency calls from home during work.
According to my grandaunt,the son of a lousy ass bitch shouted to her ' DUIT DUIT DUIT'.....and had rather tanned skin.
So i suppose it is a Malay.
what is a fucking lowlife like him doing in a chinese housing area?
Fuck it, if that fucking lowlife son of a bitch just so touch my grandaunt a bit, i swear to god, i'm going to go find a bomoh/witch and curse that fucking lowlife's 5 generations to come.

In fact, i'm already cursing that fucked up lowlife bitch's son. 5 generations to come, thta fucking son of a bitch will have children that is wrongly treated, and it will all reflect back upon what that son of a bitch had done in his life.
He will suffer, but his decendents will suffer even more pain and anguish.
I curse that his decendents REMEMBER HIM AND HATE HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE.

Other than that, i Thank God for letting my grandaunt escaping this unharmed.

Listening to : Yuna Ito - Miss You
Mood : Cranky.....i hope that son of a bitch suffers eternal damnation. Let him burn in hell (or whatever damned place his religious believe has)

1 comment:

Riko said...

OMG...thank God Ji Poh is unharmed!

I dun think she should walk to the market again...the guy might still be loitering around the place