Sunday, August 1, 2010

tired.....i think i'm old..=_=

after the recent 12.3km run....my body is really battered...

My knee joint has been having this aching pain, it's not muscle, it's not 'fung sap'...it's the bones with are hurting....i think i'll need glucosamine already...

But somehow, i find that i perform better during night runs. I finished 12.3km in 1hour 25mins...well, around that time la..
I remembered for my Standard Chartered run, i finished 10 km in 1hour 20 mins....that was as major dissapointment for me...really..

my last run to wrap up this year would be the ADIDAS KOTR challenge. i really hope it'd be at night, but well.....i can only pray...^^;;;

Listening to : KATTUN - Never Again
Mood : TIREd..MUCH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dreamer: Whooaa....you're so fit. I think, I'll pancit liao after 1 metre. Hahaha. Glucosamine not good leh cause it's made out off shells so it'll leave a residue in the body. Hard to digest giving ppl digestion probs in the future. It works wrks well just that will suffer later. Best you find an alternative. >__<

Riko said...

Glucosamine are more for people who are suffering from osteoarthritis and there's only evidence for knee joint problems...

I dun think u need it since u are still a young woman and your knees should be in pretty good shape (unless u r suffering from juvenile osteoarthritis which is unlikely)...

It's most likely that your knee pain could be due to over-exertion from exercises and the run itself....Give it some rest and opt for low-impact exercises for the time being to allow it to recuperate :)