Friday, June 25, 2010

Mentally Exhausted.....

yes, for the past 1 week.....i had a nasty week...
i've never felt so annoyed, frustrated, gah...*insert whatever shitty feelings here*

well, all i can say before i start rambling about my past week's experience is..

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, I WILL BE USING LOTS OF SWEARING, AND WELL, IF YOU ARE A KAYPOH AND YOU HAPPEN TO SEE YOUR NAME HERE, THEN DON'T BLAME ME.
I AM NOT GOING TO BE DISCREET ABOUT THIS NOW.
(it IS afterall, my blog...if you wanna talk bad about me, then go get a blog and do it yourself)

ANYWAY~
ok...case number 1..
Place : Office
Human concerned : Ca**n (probably can guess la..haha)
Situation :
Hello? i know you're bz, but do not impose your bz-ness on me too...You may be bz with your own products, but do remember, the AnP department works for the WHOLE company, not you only...
So don't come bombarding me with your own works and telling it's fucking urgent. I have other people's work to do which is EQUALLY urgent too..
Do you know why we have to always finish your's first?
it's because you did a ...how do you say it? a 'jump queue' tactic.
You always go to my boss and tell her that yours is urgent, and knowing her, she'll ask us to prioritize yours first because you used the word URGENT on her.
what about the rest?

and another thing is.....OWN UP for what you said/did. Don't go doing taichis and pushing the blame onto others.
Yes, i admit that the mistake in the box measurements was mine, but didn't you also check? I showed you the mock up, and you agreed to it. When problems arise, you walk away with the 'holier than thou' attitude.
Also, it's not that i forgot to insert the address, i LEFT the space blank, knowing you wanted to insert something. But you signed, you forgot....oh...let me repeat...

YOU FORGOT TO PASS ME THE TEXT!!!!!

and what's with your attitude nowadays?
You have been RUDE, yes...RUDE...why do you think i have been talking less to you lately?
why do you think we've been eating in the pantry lately?
Treat others with respect and you shall be treated back with even more respect.

You want me to rush your work for you, yes, i'll rush.....
But, listen to others when others ask for you. Do not show me your 'holier than thou' attitude.
You know, you should be proud because you made me made an entry in my blog for you. This 1 post is dedicated to you.

I know this ramble is getting me no where, heck, the situation is all over the place...you may understand, you might not.
i hope you will come to realize what you've done, and how much you've changed over the past few months.
Though, being forgiving is in me.... i'll never forget all the things that you've bestowed us upon.
The good, the bad, the ugly.......everything.

Case number 2
Venue : Office
Human : NCFM man
Situation:
RUDE HUMAN IS RUDE..!!! I've never seen anyone as rude as him before. First of all, he'll walk to the AnP dpt, and sneeze, and walk away...(yay, go spread your retarded germs everywhere...WEEee!!!)
Then, from inside my boss's room, he could scream so loud asking for something as though you're his maid.....
Also, there was this one scenario whereby i was so bz working on something else, he could scream from outside, demanding me (note, i used the word DEMANDING) to set up the place for the photoshoot. (in actual, the photoshoot was supposed to be for the next day)
When i told him that it'll be too much of a hassle that we set up today, place back and set up again tomorrow, he answered with a very stuck-up 'SO?'...
i got so furious, i answered him back ' Then you wait la' and stormed off......
It wasn't only these few incidents...there were many many other times whereby i couldn't remember the details...if i were to list them out, it'd take me so long that Harry Potter's book is considered short.

All i wanna say here is..
A person only has that amount of patients. I am usually calm and cheerful most of the time, and i hardly say NO to people. But there's a limit to that, and do not test my patients....It's a dangerous game to play because i could give you shit if i want to.
I try not to be involved in company politics because i want to perform well in my job and not be bothered by outside gossips.
But if the source of the gossip comes hunting for me, i couldn't do anything but to protect myself.
At that time, i'll retaliate, and fight back, and when that happens....i'll bite so hard that i'll make sure that i'm the final victor.
Barking dogs do not bite hard, it's those that are quiet that kills.

Listening to : GACKT - Stay the ride alive
Mood : exhausted...much...

No comments: