Thursday, June 17, 2010

Malaysian Custom....LIN LAU HIA LA...KNNCCB..!!!

MALAYSIAN CUSTOM REALLY KNNCCB..!!!!
fuckers, RM74 also wanna tahan..!?!?!
eh, my parcel has everything written..........the shipping costs, the item costs, the insurance..
EVERYTHING IS BELOW RM500....

so what are you retards thinking? holding back my parcel like that?
now i have to go all the shit way to lcct to collect my parcel, because of your fucking random decisions to hold back my parcel.

FUCKERs....
KNNCCB........lin lau hia.....
lin bu kena KAN liao izzit?
need me to go all the kanasai way there.....

want to jiak lui you jiak correct parcel punya lui la......
RM74 you wanna tax ka?
i through the money at your face la..RM10 only...
lin pei can pay.....

but what lin pei is pissed off at is AT YOUR STUPIDITY........
if i were you guys sitting your shitty ass there, i would've tahan a RM740 parcel rather than a RM74 parcel.

nvm, LIN PEI will go there and see what sorry excuse you wanna give me for holding back my parcel.

Listening to : Hakuouki - Kimi no Kioku
Mood : fucking pissed at a certain organisation.......knnccb......@#$$#@^@%!%!

No comments: