Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Losing weight......is one of the most difficult things in life...

One of the hardest things in life i've faced is...yeah, losing weight.
Yes, i know i've come a long way.....losing 20kgs and dropping almost 10 inches off my jeans size is kinda amazing now that i think about it, but still....there are the times when you feel it's just not enough...

I've been on the plateau graph for quite some time now, and i'm beginning to feel frustrated and disappointed.
Why is it that the rest could easily shed their fats while i struggle to do so?
No, i am not eating all those junks, nor am i dieting in an extreme way..
i believe my friends and colleagues know what i eat and i'm eating like a normal human being...not too much, and not too little...
so i guess it's not my food.

I exercise a whole lot too.....i mean, i run 5 to 6 km on the threadmill almost everyday, and row 1.3km on the boat machine too..
I also do 100 sit ups and a whole lotta other resistance machine too..

Why is it that other people lose weight that easily, but not me?

frustrated much.....><;;;

Listening to : Gravitation - Tearless
Mood : Frustrated....

No comments: